1993 BMW 525

19 city / 25–28 hwy

Overall

Classic E34.

by Nickk from Long Beach, Ca | March 7, 2011

I love my 93' Bimmer. I've owned it for a few months and it's my first car, I'm 16. It has my favorite options, heated seats and a new Pioneer stereo system. The car as of today has 151k miles and runs well. I've had a few issues, since I bought the car from a private party it needs a new lower left control arm and power steering hose.. 3 windows have gone out (all are pretty pricey to fix). But, I guess I get what I pay for.. mine was only $1,800. It's nearly MINT on the inside. It's super slow though it handles well for an 18 year old car. I've noticed that my gas mileage has gotten terrible since I bought it, I average 12.8 mpg, it's becoming a little hard to afford. Although the car has never left me stranded, with I expected.

Best Beemer for the money!

by Beemer enthusiast from Chicago, IL | July 19, 2010

This 5 series is a great deal for a beemer enthusiast since it is a 6 cylinder, yet a speed demon with all the toys included. What else can you get for the money and this German engineering?

Classic Vehicle

by CJ from Charlotte NC | May 23, 2008

I just purchased the 1993 Wagon and it is truly a blast to drive on the highway. You get BMW performance and technology, along with the versatility of a wagon. Also, there were only a very few of these vehicles sold in America so if you get one it will be a collectors item.

Great Car

by Bmw #1 Fan from Northcarolina | May 14, 2006

Excellent old car for the buck. Engine transmission bulletproof and if you find a good one you will always be happy. Not a a great street car but the best highway cruiser for the money.

Featured Services for this BMW 525