1994 BMW 525

$906–$4,662

Overall

Happy Driver of New 94 Bmw 525i

by Bmw driver from Boca Raton,Fl | March 4, 2009

This is definetly the best car I've ever driven.I bought it new in March of 1994. Great reliability!I've been driving this baby for 15 years now and has had no problems. Handles Spectularly!I could drive it with my eyes closed and stay fine!My friend has driven it and said it handled like crud!But my opinon is correct. It is very comfortable!(Not sinking back in the seats comfortable.)But the leather is great! If you would like to be astonished buy a new 2009 525i you can get it for a deal like mine!$40,000!

Featured Services for this BMW 525