2004 BMW 525

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Dealership

by jeff from NJ | April 30, 2014

I bought a 2005 bmw 525i from this dealership from ken I had a great experience. Good customer service and a welcoming environment. ken was very personable and helped us get the best deal for our money. Will be back for our next vehicle purchase

The Ultimate Driving Machine

by Juan M from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl | January 7, 2014

This is one amazing vehicle! BMW's and this 545i is truly the ultimate driving machine. the best vehicle I have ever owned....hands down! I have had no problems with this car and it drives effortlessly. Great gas mileage and fun to drive at high speeds.

The ultimate driving machine

by opieatc40 from south dakota | November 22, 2009

This is my 2nd BMW, yes you pay for the name, but nothing drives or handles as great as a BMW and I have driven nearly everything. Good reliability and good gas mileage, right at 26 mpg on the hwy. The 525i lacks the power at 190hp, but I knew that when I bought it. This car handles like it is on rails....and is fun to drive.

Second and best 5 series I've owned.

by WAM from Fort Worth, TX | March 10, 2008

There are a couple of complaints I have with this car. First is that BMW will nto sell a service manual for this car which would help us folks who don't mind and kind of enjoy doing our own maintenance. The second is the cupholders. I didn't think that they could have made a worse cupholder than was in my 1999 528i but they certainly did make a worse cupholder. They certainly did not design this car around a big gulp. Other than that this car is an incredibly well manored no compromise daily driver. I put about 30,000 miles a year on a car and drive a BMW on purpose.

Nice

by Yo Mama from Sacramento Area | April 25, 2007

The 2004 BMW 525i is a very nice looking vehicle. The body style changed in that year and really increased the overall appearance of the vehicle. The Control knob is kind of hard to get used to when you want to operate the systems on the car. Overall a great ride.

Featured Services for this BMW 525