2006 BMW 525

Available in 2 styles:  2006 BMW 530 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Great car

by Justin K from Surfside, Fl | January 8, 2014

Great car - fast, incredible handling - much better than the Mercedes Benzes that I've owned. performance is amazing. its the fastest car I have ever owned, and the interior is not only beautiful but very user friendly, I recommend this car to anyone that enjoys driving.

family sedan

by everyday dad from Leawood, KS | December 19, 2012

The car is absolutely beautiful, was priced very well, and had been serviced by Baron ever since it arrived from Germany. Everyone at Baron BMW has been great to work with, from the sales department to the financing department, everyone was very professional and full of class. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great buying experience.

Most stylish luxury car I've owned

by Brooklyn's Daddy from Harrisburg, PA | August 18, 2012

I have been a Mercedes ML 350 owner for over 8 years and was ready to change it up. After seeing the mpg of the BMW 5-Series, I was instantly sold and had to get one. I searched and searched and used other websites but cars.com helped me get the one I really wanted. Thanks again.

The Best

by Dr. Design from Beachwood, OH | April 16, 2012

In my 54 years of driving and owning cars this one rates at the top. NOTHING is like a BMW. Even a used one. Maybe I was lucky but so far the car has been everything I expected. The down side will be if and when something goes wrong. They are expensive to maintain.

great

by sweet from pitt pa | November 17, 2011

great car handles great all equipment worked great good on gas luxary car that is amazing for impressing people

Simply Beautiful inside and out!

by savanahamo from Leawood, Kansas | July 29, 2011

I just upgraded from a 323 to a BMW 525 and I love it! Great car! Love all the extra's and it looks FABULOUS!

This Five Rocks!

by beemerowner06 from private | February 1, 2009

I bought my Beemer certified used from a local BMW dealership. I've had it since summer '08, and I'm loving it. I've ridden in other Fives but never imagined having one of my own. My dream came true once I realized I could get one certified used. My only issue I've had is fuel economy. I commonly hit Fuel Reserve! I would recommend this wonderful midsized sedan to anyone looking for a luxury car with great performance, handling, and comfort.

Great Driving Car

by Car Guy from Tampa, FL | November 26, 2007

I just turned this car in after a 24 month lease. Rides like it's on rails. Very comfortable for 4 adults; 5 is pushing it. For the price of the "base" car, items like leather, split folding rear seats, etc.. should be included. iDrive is not the terrible thing many make it out to be. However, the cupholders are just as bad, perhaps worse then others have made note of.

Safe, Fun, Attractive

by texasbimmerdriver from Houston, TX | July 17, 2007

Two weeks after we purchased a 2006 525i, my father was driving it and was hit by a woman who ran a red light. He spun around and the car hit a light pole on the other side of the car. It was a fairly serious accident but my dad walked out without a scratch on him. It's a joy to drive and to look at. We selected the 525 in hopes that the gas mileage would be a little better than on the larger-engine models. Unfortunately, a 2.5 liter engine is inadequate for a car of this size and the performance leaves much to be desired as a result. In retrospect, we probably would have gotten the 530i instead.

Problematic Electronics

by Alex A from Miami, FL | August 30, 2006

We have owned BMW for eight years and went from an X5 into this 525. We have had more electronic issues than I would have ever expected. From windows not closing to radio issues, right down to poor door seals, which took three visits to the dealer to get them to admit it was a warranty issue. We have friends that have purchased the M5 and have had to lemon the car within months. Research well before you move into this vehicle. The free maintanence helps, but getting an appointment is like pulling teeth unfortunately as a result of the demand.

Featured Services for this BMW 525