2010 BMW 528

See Photos & Videos

Overall

BMW 528Ix

by BMW girl from Binghamton NY | November 2, 2013

Love the car! Few things I am not thrilled about: First - cup holders are not the quality you would expect from a high end car Second - I would think programmable garage door openers would be standard on all vehicles. Other than that the car is everything I would hope it to be!

My first BMW experience . . .

by BMW Rookie from NJ | April 4, 2013

I've had my CPO 528xi for one month and it is all around better (by far) than any new car from any other brand that I've ever driven -- excellent torque, superior handling and surprisingly good gas mileage, plus all the interior amenities of a luxury car.

REAL COOL PEOPLE

by TANISHA S. from NEWARK NJ | March 25, 2013

THEY ARE SOME GOOD POELPE TOO WORK WIT I BUY MY CAR FROM HERE....COME CHECK THESE GUYS OUT...I BUY A RED C CLASS...AND I AM DEFINETALY ENJOYING THIS CAR.

Great Choice

by triguy from Philadelphia, PA | February 25, 2013

I owned a series III and series IV Jag, and then an E class MB prior to buying the BMW. I was actually in the market for another E class and decided to check out the 5 series. I was impressed with the handling and interior design when I test drove it. I looked around until I found an X drive with all of the features.........I love it. Although it is in the same price range as the E class I really feel that I have more car for the money. Drives great, excellent technology, nice looks, maintenance included! I highly recommend it.

Buy this car

by Alexis from Boulder, CO | November 19, 2012

Oh how I miss my BMW! If I was in the market for a new car, this would be the one I would buy because there is no doubt Cindy took EXCELLENT care of it.

Great place to shop treat you first class.

by Jimmy from Greenville | September 24, 2012

The guys there are great and very professional to work with. Would purchase from them again. Perfect place to buy a car with great financing options. All salepeople were great and got a chance to meet owner. The owner really cares about your needs and making sure you are happy. Very clean cars and professional staff.