1994 BMW 530

16 city / 23–25 hwy

Overall

Best Performing Car I've Owned

by Car Enthusiast from Pittstown, N.J | August 11, 2011

I purchased this car from a Lincoln dealer in 1997 with 30,000 miles. It still had a year left on the warranty but the BMW mechanic that I had perform a pre inspection told me the engine was guaranteed for 100,000 miles because of problems with american gasoline. At 50,000 miles BMW replaced the engine without any cost to me. The only things I have replaced are the brakes, hood pistons, wipers, rear shocks, tires, oil and engine gaskets. Every time I get in the car and start to ride I can't believe how great the car handles and the comfort it still delivers. I am 70 years old and intend to keep the car for as long as it stays reliable.

Featured Services for this BMW 530