2011 BMW 535 Gran Turismo

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2011 BMW 535i Gran Turismo

by BMW Enthusiast from Florida | September 1, 2011

Best car I have ever owned! Like owning a 7 series but in a GT package! Bought it in white...looks awesome! Seats are the best in the industry...especially the rear seats are like riding 1st Class.

should be a zero star option

by car crazy from new york, NY | August 18, 2011

the bmw has its reputation which is being passed on to audi's a7 which i should of bought instead of the elevated hearse(bmw) and is much less practical less (space wise) and the bmw doesnt look as good as the A7 either.

Love it so far

by wegoingsizzler from | August 4, 2011

Owned the car for 2 days now, and it has been impressive as expected from the test drive. The Car - I bought the xdrive with (Dynamic Handling, Winter, Sound, Driver assits, Sport and conv packages. I drove a 2009 Acura TL SH-AWD with everything. Verdict - The 535GT is better a better car than the Acura TL in all aspects. From plush and roomy interior, the smoothness of the accelration/cornering, the technology to very little details. I also looked into the Mercede E class, but the cost of maintanance was not included like the BMWs. Drove this on the highway a few times now, and I had to double check my speedometer to make sure that I was not going too fast, as the car is so quiet and smooth, that you do not realize you are doing over 70mph. There are so much information between the dash, and the iDrive system that you will not ever have to guess what might be wrong on this car. Bottom line - I am very happy with the purchase of this car. The MSRP for my car was over $72, and I bought it at $66k. This include the dealer taking my TL with 8 months left on my lease. I have not yet made up my mind if the car is worth 25k more than the TL, but so far, it has impressed. The production of the 2011 model has stopped and there are not many left at the dealers. Get this car if you want good value, great driving experience (not a typical BMW, but better than the rest), varsetile use.

Best All-Around of Any Car I've Owned

by Car Fan from | February 22, 2011

I love this car...may be the best I've ever owned when all elements are taken into account. The only "issue" I have is there is a fair amount if interior "squeeking" from the large panarama sunroof which I suspect is due to the lack of rigidity created by such a large open space in the roof of the vehicle. In my view you get all of the +'s of a (regular length) 7-series for considerably less money. I've got more "thumbs up" from other drivers or passers-by with this GT than from any other vehicle I've ever had. Lastly, the electronics are even far superior to the Lexus LS that I just owened. GREAT CAR!