2008 BMW 535

2008 BMW 535
Available in 3 styles:  2008 BMW 528 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

Really the ultimate driving machine

by New Beemer Owner from NY | June 29, 2014

Superb performance, great MPG for 300 HP (arround 21 MPG combined) I simply loved. Good bye MB 350... the 535 is the perfect sport sedan.

Great Car

by Bmw from Jackosn, Ms | April 7, 2014

Great car, very clean, the car was serviced prior to buying & very easy buying process, the two owners were very nice & took the time after we bought the car to show my husband & I how everything worked. This is our very first BMW/luxury car & we look forward to enjoying many years with it. Thanks & we will definitely recommend our friends & family.

Major Disappointment

by GeauxFast from Dallas | March 31, 2014

My 2008 535i is my first and may be my last BMW. I've lost count of how many times it's been in the shop for major repairs. Most of the problems (not all) are related to the turbo and fuel system. BMW has replaced all injectors, a high pressure fuel pump (twice), fuel sensors, water pump, etc. Now that warranty period is over the problems continue.

Awesome!!

by Ty from Brooklyn, NY | March 17, 2014

Words can not express how thankful I am for the car buying experience I had at JMK FIAT. Daniella took great care of me.

Truly Impressed with my purchase!

by Sanjay from Sacramento, California | November 26, 2013

I was truly impressed with cars.com, who helped me find the best used 5 series . After searching other dealers, i found Euro Star Auto Sales had the perfect car that i was looking for.This car has impressed me with key less entry and champagne exterior with beautiful beige interior , heater seats,low mileage, navigation system, six CD changer , plenty of room in the back seat, smoke free car and one owner car. The trunk fits two sets of golf clubs quite nicely. It averaged about 20 miles per gallon around town and upwards of 30 mpg on the highway. The Euro Star Auto Sales team here in West Sacramento / Roseville is truly helpful when buying used vehicle, they even work your finance and does all DMV paperwork, so you can drive their vehicle from their lot with stress free. I had great experience with them, and would like to recommend others, who is looking for used luxury vehicle.

BMW that was meant for me to have

by Golden from La Palma, California | October 27, 2013

This was a car that I was not expecting to purchase. After test driving the car, I felt in love with it. The car drives wonderful and the interior and exterior aspects of the car was superb.Cypress Motors worked with me and gave great service to make this dream of mines come true with purchasing this car. Thanks

535xi Wagon

by Wifeys Copilot from Boise, ID | October 27, 2013

Purchased used and just completed a 1,200 mile fly and drive. Sport & premium packs, comfort seats, nav & logic 7 sound. We hope this is a great wagon for our needs. Snow, cargo space, performance, reasonable gas milege and a comfortable ride were the selling points. Getting picky - interior egonamics get low marks - cup holders are silly and it really needs a better design for a wallet, glasses etc. Navigation is overthought and cumbersome however the I Drive is OK - pretty intuative once you fiddle around. Both the fuel & water pumps had been replaced under warranty and the car was checked by a Dinan certified shop prior to purchase. Can't speak of reliability and value - have not had the vehicle long enough to comment. Overall we are pleased thus far.

great service great car

by nathathan from Charlottsvillve,VA | August 9, 2013

Just got my Ford for college car runs great go see Barry he is very nice car dealer car was very accurately desvribed.

Family Sedan Luxury

by BMW - Heavyweight from Bay Area, California | March 14, 2012

Bought vehicle used for birthday gift. Wife is soooo happy with purchase. I received a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) plan with vehicle which extended warranty for 2 additional years to 12.2014 or 100k miles. I drive it every chance I get when the wife is not driving it. Completely happy with purchase and would do it again!

Great BMW 5235XI from Cars.Com

by Boston Tom from Boston, MA | December 26, 2011

The cars.com site saved me 4K by helping to find a 2008 BMW 535XI. I had to drive 200 miles to get it, but Cars.com was the key to getting the exact car I wanted at a very good price. The car had low miles and was the best value out there. Very pleased with both the car and the site.