2010 BMW 535

2010 BMW 535
Available in 3 styles:  2010 BMW 528 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

family car that everyone enjoys

by BMW newbie from alexandria, va | August 19, 2014

The backseat is big, and the car has enough room for a 6 ft person in the front with a large car seat behind them...powerful drive and comfortable. Not alot of buttons, and streamlines alot of features in the idrive. The GPS in car is better than mobile phone apps. I love my car. High ownership costs, so don't shy away from maintenance package.

Excellent vehicle

by Need for Speed from Lafayette, LA | April 1, 2014

Picked up a 2010 model and I love it. The twin turbo is smooth and has just enough of a growl when accelerating to feel like you have a bigger engine under the hood than the 6 cylinder that's actually there. People claim the i-drive system is a bit of a pain to use and learn but I disagree. The updated changes on the 2010 is very simple to use. One thing that was a pleasant surprise was that I am able to upload mp3's to the car. Effectively the car comes with an onboard ipod that can be controlled with i-drive. Love this car. Pure joy.

My 2010 BMW 535i XDrive

by Frakman Nj- Car and Motorcycle Enthusiast from Morris County, New Jersey | February 25, 2014

I bought my BMW CPO, best way to own one I think if your not leasing and writing it off on your business. I've been a Honda, then 4 Acura CLS, TL owner. I first bought a BMW motorcycle and loved it, then said I need to check out the car. First drive I knew I would buy one. The 6 cyclinder twin turbo is great for NJ travel. Nice quiet cabin, power when you need it and it really moves out, awesome large brakes and awesome audio system. 20k first yr true joy! BMW truly stands behind their products. I wish I bought one with true leather, but not a big deal.

Great Car to Drive

by CJHH from Atlanta, GA | September 24, 2013

I don't own a BMW, but my dad owns one, and I usually drive it a lot. I really enjoy driving a BMW. It's a smooth luxury ride. Everyone is seated very comfortably in it. I love speeding the car up, but a course that wastes gas a little bit. It also comes with some cool amenities. It comes with a in-car telephone, navigation system, and a media player. It's jut a perfect luxury sedan. Yes the gas is more expensive, but it lasts longer, and you get great gas milenge

4 Door Sedan with Sports Car Performance

by Car Guy from | July 24, 2013

If you are in the market for a four-door sedan, but are tired of sacrificing performance, this may be the car for you. This car has enough room to seat four adults comfortably, and all the amenities you expect from a luxury sedan. The ride is the perfect balance of comfort and performance.

Hi cost of ownership

by Ramses718 from Staten Island, NY | June 27, 2013

This car is pretty finicky. Everything on it is expensive to repair or replace. When it runs right its an awesome machine to drive. The acceleration and handling are right on the money. The ride can be a little rough, but thats because its a sporty car. If you shop around look for one with all the options, you will enjoy it that much more.

Happy with my purchase

by Beemer Girl from Vacaville, CA | February 25, 2013

I've always wanted a BMW, however, our family buys American cars only. Stepped out of our comfort zone to buy the BMW, I've always been in love with the classy body style. If not for Cars.com, I would not have even known about the smaller dealership we purchased this car from. They were straight forward with us, answered all of our questions honestly,and had a more competative price than the larger dealships in the area.

bmw 535 xi w 6-speed manual transmission

by kim from chicago | December 12, 2012

love the car. it feels great. so solid. the drive is smooth and beautiful but gas consumption is definitely higher than with my 2001 audi a6.

Excellent Car

by Prince from Maryland | October 29, 2012

Reliable and excellent. High Performance. Most of all, never fails. It dependable and its worth the money

Great Car and lot fun to Drive

by rockiee80 from Atlanta, GA | September 10, 2012

If you are looking for a car thats lot fun and pumps your adrenaline then you should go for this car. This car is 50% down compared to the retail value and you would be better than driving any other car