2015 BMW 535

20 city / 29–31 hwy

Overall

Love my BMW

by Gerri from Rocky Mount, NC | December 18, 2015

I bought a certified BMW 535i from Leith BMW. I had the most enjoyable day and experience in purchasing my car. William (Mark) Poindexter, the salesperson, was knowledgeable and very helpful. He made me feel as if I were talking to a family member. He was able to give me the exact car that I wanted and he knew all the features (I am still learning). I was surprised that I enjoyed spending my money. I am still on cloud 9. From the start to the end the sales staff at this dealership was most knowledgeable and helpful. I am TRULY happy with my car. Mark has also offered to answer any future questions regarding the features and functions of the car. I definitely recommend if you are looking for BMW try Leith BMW.