2007 BMW 550

17 city / 24 hwy

Overall

First 1,000 miles

by Ursula from St Louis | June 1, 2014

So far so good. 68k miles and drives like a dream. Sport mode is fantastic on the curves. Surprising how quickly she can turn in and hold a curve. The smg takes some getting used to, it can be a little jerky until it warms up. Getting 19.7mpg at 50/50 highway/city driving. Wish it came with usb and Bluetooth audio. I kept my old accord for winter driving since it's worth the same as winter tires for the bmw.

2008 BMW 550i

by BornNDaSouth from Lexington Park,MD | April 22, 2014

For years I steered away from German luxury automobile in favor of more economic vehicles. I was as hardcore as they came. Until the day I test drove a BMW. Mind you, I'd owned a few VW's, but they proved to be no comparison to the 550i. What is there to not like about this vehicle!? I'm a hard person to please, but the 550i made me change my way of thinking. I love every minute that I'm behind the well. It did take a few days to get used the ergonomic and to wipe the smile off me face. While I've gotten use to the creature comforts, I still have that huge smile on my face.

best dealership

by Charlie lebrano from clifton nj | October 8, 2013

beautiful bmw runs unbelievable , love the color combo . crazy power . the price unbeatable . this dealer ship have some very nice clean cars . prices are reasonable . costumer service is good from my experience from prior cars i purchased ..

The ultimate driving machine.

by Amaanina from Perth amboy. Nj | June 11, 2012

Its about as close as it gets to a four door sports car.got to drive this beast .great power and handling. Very good on highway for eight cylinder.

The car everyone I know wishes they had

by DEWEREZ from North FL | May 2, 2012

This car puts you in a driver seat of a race car. It accellerates through all 6 gears. You can not excede its limits. Take of the DTC traction control and hold hold ON to an ultimate performace car that will have blue lights in your mirror within seconds. If you dont want to go fast? by a lexus or infinite. If you want to know what a car is supposed to due in performace and comfort with safety galore!!! Write the CHECK NOW!!!

The most powerful lexuary car

by Ak from Haledon, Nj | December 8, 2011

I love the car. The only problem is the price of the parts. The car doesn't brake down too often but when it does , it hurts your pocket

You get what you pay for!

by Car Nut from Hendersonville, NC | September 28, 2011

I have owned my BMW 550i for about 2 years now and I must say that out of all the cars I've owned through the years this one meets all my wants and needs to the T. I wanted a car with plenty of power & the 4.8L V8 360hp delivers that with a smile every time. I also wanted a car that could handle the curvy mountain roads where I live & this car has no problem in that department. Another want is comfort and room for a family & once again I have no complaints. Looks are important to me and this car looks the way it drives! And so far I've not had any service problems.

Fast and Incredibly Confortable

by Enjoy the drive from Manhattan Beach | March 11, 2011

This is a great car. Its performance is legendary but what surprised me the most is the comfort. Undoubtedly, unquestionably the most comfortable car on the road, especially when you have contour seating. Active steering is amazing, makes you feel like you are driving a racing car, you hardly move the wheel at all and it responds. Big difference in performance and feel of the car with the 535i. Dealer gave me that as a loaner--it's much slower and really feels like a totally different car. The weight of the engine gives the 550i a totall different feel. Drawback--gas guzzler and at today's prices, ugh!

The Perfect Car

by DMo Slice from Los Angeles, CA | June 15, 2010

I absolutely love this car. Power, Styling, Performance, Technology and in a Sedan. A true professionals vehicle while still satisfying an enthusiast desires. Style and substance. The 550 is the way to go. I can not say the same for the 528, 530, 535, or 545, but the 550 is the best of all worlds. If buying a used one, make sure to get one with the gadgets! Heads-up Display is awesome! Enjoy!

4th BMW I've owned

by Jarrett's mom from Houston, TX | August 28, 2009

Would have liked for the interior to be more attractive. Like the interior design of most BMW's that I've owned.