2014 BMW 640

Available in 4 styles:  2014 BMW 640 2dr RWD Coupe shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

What a beautiful driving machine.WOW!! that BMW.

by Blessing from Lincoln Park, MI | April 7, 2014

I just brought a 2009 BMW 328i coupe. I brought the car from Don Massey Cadillac dealership. My salesman was Rob Sanders. Rob has excellent customer services, willness & readiness to help. He was very attentive to my needs in what I really wanted in a car even going as far into help me look for the best insurance company. This is the first time I truly felt that the salesman was there for me, and not just to make a sale. I"ll always go back to Don Massy Cadillac in Plymouth ,MI. 734 453-7500. Call them up and ask for Rob Sanders, the staff there is WONDERFUL. THANK YOU ROBERT SANDERS FOR YOU SUPPORT. SHERRY a.