2005 BMW 645

Available in 2 styles:  2005 BMW 645 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Very nice car

by Endy from Fremont | April 19, 2014

I bought a car from motor team about a month ago I am very happy with it love the car I am enjoying it every day Motor team rock .thanks Omar

2006 Infiniti

by stacy from new jersey | June 4, 2013

i bought an 2006 infiniti 35 sport and it is amazing! i had no problem getting a fantastic finance deal in addition the car was like brand new. It had absolutly no problems. I am very pleased with the outcome and the salesmen and finance manager were really nice as well. It was a great experience and i recommend anyone who is looking for a car to come here

Worst experience ever!! Presentation & Preparation

by rhino from Viginia | February 10, 2013

I put down a deposit, with this company, and in hindsight. Should have left well enough alone. Countless flight delays and routing to reach my destination and get far less then what is described in their Vehicle Description. The sales person I felt did not handle the preparation for a customer coming in from out of town in the best way to put it lightly. This vehicle outer beauty is fine, no argument there, but wait in 20 degree weather a hose leading from the crank shafts was leaking oil onto the engine. The drivers side door seal cut in lower sill of the door and was cut off in the windows area. Disclosed body work was done to the front end. Never mind the engine check light was on after the salesman first starting this vehicle, his claim was low fuel caused this. Adding fuel twice and using error checker to resolve a check engine issue at the time of a test drive and pickup is just bad business. I called the BMW parts department to inquire on how much the minor parts would cost? Door seal $449.53 Engine hood liner $199.43 not installed, just to check error codes $180.00 Yes, after 2.5 hours the check engine light stayed off, but ask yourself would you feel comfortable driving this home in any weather? Never mind that I left countless messages for salesman, for him through his sales associates, and his sale supervisor that I was coming to pick up the car this weekend. As I was stating earlier my sales person tried two different times to get the error/ check engine light to stay off. At this time the salesman offered to reduce the price to take the car, offered the vehicle with a three month 1000 mile warranty. I was disappointed and enraged by this at this time. At this time I'm seeking my deposit to say the least. This vehicle was priced to move , but preparation was poor, doing the little things such as having the vehicle serviced should have been paramount, properly checking fuel and fluid level before the customer comes to view it would benefit the seller and the buyer in the future. Word of mouth says a lot? Sorry No Deal....... When selling a used car, especially a high end luxury car poor presentation can be a deal breaker. In good faith I couldn't seal the deal because there was to many issues that I feel could have been fixed before I waisted time money and energy to travel To discover this. Can all this be fixed? yes, but when I was told the car was ready? Ready means just that nothing less.

So far so great!

by BMW Lover from Los Angeles, Ca | November 3, 2012

I just purchased my 2005 645ci convertible and love it! I just want to brag on it a little. Fun fun fun! The bottom line is it's not a car it's a machine! Will keep this car for a long time. Oh, I forgot to mention, I came from a 5 series to a 6 series and what a big difference.

One Ultimate Driving Machine... BMW E63 6er Coupe

by BMW fanatic from Irvine, CA | January 23, 2012

Ever since the E24, BMW's 6 series line has almost been forgotten until it was reinvented in 2004. With the newly designed exterior matched to a gracious interior, it is much less disappointing than the same-year Bangle-styled 7 series. Just like any BMW, it drives and handles like an extension of your arm and your leg, even for such a big and heavy coupe. It comes w/ the same V8 engine found in the much heavier 745Li, which screams 325 horses and 330 lb-ft of torque, enough power to get you speeding tickets w/o even noticing, while having decent gas mileage for a V8 (~18mpg city and 21mph hwy). The exterior styling is elegant and classy; where as the interior is also made of high-quality material. It is definitely a sleeper. Long road trip are very comfortable (for front seat passengers); the backseat, of course, for a coupe, is not designed for large adults. So unless you have skinny/short friends, don't expect to seat them in the rear comfortably (that's why us coupe owners won't get asked to drive when we're carpooling in long road-trips right?). Overall, this is a fabulous grand tourer that turns heads.

645 ci covertable

by funie money from baltimore md | November 22, 2011

I brought a 645 Ci convertable its a real eye catcher very nice vehicle beautiful fast handles very good and well worth the money only problem is the streets in Baltimore suck this vehicle drive very well but potholes and bumpy torn up streets is a killer for this low profile luxury vehicle other then that I love it

Best Car Ever!!!!

by BMW Enthusiast from Atlanta, GA | October 25, 2011

I'm 38yrs old and have had tons of cars, but this is by far the best. There is nothing that drives like a BMW. Fast, Incredible Handling, Beautiful Interior, Advanced Technology, Impressive Power :-)

Simply Awesome

by EuroJunkie from San Francisco, CA | August 17, 2010

After owning over 15 cars (mercedes, maserati, porsche, audi, etc.), I can truly say this is my favorite. From the styling to the handling, this is the full package. Never have had a problem. Pretty decent gas mileage for such a high performance vehicle. I usually get a car every year but think I'll keep this one for at least a few years!

least reliable car I have ever owned

by convertible advocate from palo alto ca | August 5, 2010

in the last 6 months the car has been towed back to the dealer a total of 400 miles over 5 occasions, has now been there for 8 days and have heard nothing! The problem is that the car will not start, in some cases though the engine turns over it will not start or, on three occasions the battery has been drawn down. The dealer has given assurances following "repairs" that all is well only to have another non start experience. Thank you for any comments. ps the car has been driven 45, 000 miles.

Cherry girl's new car

by cherry girl 645 from washington, DC | July 29, 2010

I love my 2005 BMW 645! I always went for comfort over speed in the past, 3 cadillacs. I knew this time I wanted a car shorter than a cadillac. Sportier. So I traded comfort for sportiness. And it was worth it! No more pulling over at a rest area for a nap in the back seat... But I never get tired driving my 645:)

Featured Services for this BMW 645