2008 BMW 650

Available in 2 styles:  2008 BMW 650 2dr RWD Coupe shown

Overall

Terrible customer services

by Kevin from Oklahoma City | February 3, 2014

I came in to see a BMW 650 convertible that i found it on Cars.com ! First time i went there little bit too late so a guy told me that the care was driven home by his friend. He said " they dont keep luxury car in the lot overnight". Well, i came back the day after to see the car. The same guy i met unlock the car let me seat in the car and check the interior. I then ask him to test drive it, he said NOooo. I was just curious and said " This's luxury car and we dont test drive on this car "."This's car is 4 years bumper to bumper warranty". The car's front bumper was repainted and rear bumper as well. This's what's in the world dealer doesn't let people test drive car before buying it. I just dont understand how they do business. I'm not trying to blame on anyone but just want to tell people about my experiences at this dealer.

08 junky

by 08 junky from los angeles,ca | December 23, 2013

got this car with 29k at about 31k the top did not open or closed took to a dealer they fixed but it continued to do the same, the next problem was transmission noise when shifting .

Luv this Car

by louisiana girl from shreveport, la | June 24, 2013

I absolutely LOVE my car! I drive it on my off days. I've never had a true love affair with a car, but now I do. The BMW 650 is awesome! My family (uncle, mom, cousins) luvs it too. Im having trouble connecting my music to the idrive because I have a android phone. Also, although it has a back seat, the back seat is null & void. Other than that, its an awesome toy

BMW 3 series

by Mike from Mandeville, La | September 16, 2012

I have purchased BMW 318i, 325i, 525i, 530, 535i, 735i, Z3i, Z4i and now 650 CI. I guess you can say I am a loyal BMW owner. I have owned other brands (Ford,GM & Jaguar), however I just appriciate the great support and care form the dealership service and North America BMW when you need them. I have three now (Z4, 535 & 650i).

Best ride

by Shisam from California | May 24, 2012

Awesome drive and great handling. It defines the Ultimate Driving Machine.... Fun, Fast, and a Convertible!!!

Most fun

by Donmat from Cinn | April 16, 2012

This car is the most fun you could have , with 4 seats . The back are ok for kids only. Fast and nimble , looks are it's best feature . I get told "nice Car " everywhere I go .

Hottest Car I've Ever Owned

by Lipstick06 from Bellevue, NE | February 1, 2012

We lived in Germany for four years and experienced Germany Engineering at its finest. I have owned 3 BMWs, in my opinion BMW manufactures superior vehicles.

This car is awesome!

by I love BMW's from Nashville | December 7, 2011

This is my second BMW, there is no better car made! They really are the ultimate driving machines!! This 650 is truly an exceptional. It has tons of power, it handles like its on rails, the interiior and sound system are incredible, and the car is just beautiful! My only complaint is the design of the sun roof, it only opens a couple of inches. I like the sunroof on a car to fully open.

BMW 650i Convertable

by Wagman PHX from Phoenix | September 12, 2011

I purchased my 650 used with 16,000 miles on it. It is an incredible car that I would recommend to anyone. I am currently getting 20 miles to the gallon. The idrive is very easy to figure out and I do not understand all of the complaints that I have read on the internet. I do not have any problems with it yet but it is a car.

605I

by 650I from Tampa Fl | July 22, 2011

Had to get new transmission at 48k still under warranty. Still over priced compared to its competition.

Featured Services for this BMW 650