2012 BMW 650

15 city / 20–22 hwy

Overall

2012 650i convertible

by charlie from greenville, sc | April 16, 2014

I was delighted with this transaction. Park Place Motors in Dallas were professional and a pleasure to deal with. I got the color and options that I had been looking for { for 6 months} and I am very pleased with my purchase. Also, Park Place had a great price on this car.

Awesome Machine

by Larrycarnut from Nashua, NH | April 1, 2014

I used to trade cars every two or three years, and had reservations about parting with my 2007 SL550, which I kept for over five years. The 650i is an awesome car. It is smooth, sleek and graceful. The lines on the body flow so naturally, and the interior is like a cockpit-everything faces the driver. The seats are great, and comfortable. The biturbo engine performs flawlessly. The car is so tight and responsive. It has a nice ride, but does not give up the feel of the road.. Looking forward to many fun years whth this beautiful drop top.

Exemplary Service From United BMW - Roswell, GA

by New First Time BMW Owner 5/20/2013 from | May 26, 2013

I purchased a very low mileage, almost new, 2012 650 convertible from United BMW of Roswell, GA, on May 20, 2013. The service from sales adviser, Jim Tompkins, was exemplary. I drove the car back to Philly (1,000 miles) and the car far exceeded my expectations. Lots of heads turn and many thumbs up, with the top down. I negotiated price via e-mail and found the final price below market. Jim was fair, honorable, and an outstanding BMW representative. Closing was short and I was treated as if I was their only customer. This is a class organization, to be sure. Get a light interior, not dark, 20" wheels, drive assist, premium sound, luxury seats, contrast stitching, and you'll be VERY happy. West Chester, Pennsylvania

BMW 650i Convertible 2012

by PreFlyt from Cincinnati | April 10, 2013

This car is a beast! Nothing else quite like it and we tried them all. Best 100 grand we ever spent...

BMW 650i xDrive Delivers!

by Likecarz from Geneva, IL | August 12, 2012

Headturning, performance, style and everything BMW usually delivers is wrapped up in the 650i xDrive. love the M Sport package...rumble of the V8 Engine and feel of the road. Top down and the engine sound on a clear sunny day is awesome. Noise in the cabin is loader than expected but you can still talk on the phone with the top down and going 80 MPH. Love the interior and exterior new design. Glad I,bought it ...enjoying the ride!

This car is alive!

by Bimmerbecky from Tucson, AZ | August 10, 2012

My 750 square foot garage houses a 545i, a 530i and my new 650i. Since test driving the 6 and bringing one home, I haven't as much as opened the door to the two 5s. They can cry all they want, I'm in love with my 6 and it's in love with me. This car is the greatest driving machine period! End of story. I'm gonna go drive it for a few hours or maybe till i need to bask in the excitement and drift off to sleep...dreaming of caressing the drive shaft of my new 6.

OMG - Great car

by CarLover from Louisville, KY | April 19, 2012

I had a 2006 650 that I absolutely loved - traded it with 70K miles for a new 2012 650iX - the one with All Wheel Drive. As much as I liked my 2006, I have to say the "new" 650 is better in every respect - faster, handles better, better gas mieage, better looking in and out, better feeatures, better exhaust note, handles better - you name it. That is hard to pull off, but it is true. This car should not be forced to share the road with mere mortal cars, but I guess that can't be helped. Only downside is the front end is lower than it's predecessor so you have to really watch curbs when you park - I scuffed it the FIRST DAY - but I got it fixed - how could anyone in good conscience leave a scuff on a car like this? I could not recommend this car more highly. Even though it is pricey, in my opinion it is well worth it to get the restyled/reengineered 2012 vs. a prior year. I also highly recommend the Xdrive - much better than the rear-wheel drive version.

not 650 of old

by dave a from palm harbor, fl | October 8, 2011

Purchased my new 650 convertable one month ago. This is NOT the 650 of the past. I had 2010 650. This car is UNBELIEVABLE. It is fast, luxurious, comfortable and strikingly beautiful. Other than than the anticipated huge depreciation there are no negatives