2013 BMW 650

Available in 4 styles:  2013 BMW 650 2dr RWD Coupe shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Amazing Car but horible customer service

by Mohammad from Canada, Richmond Hill | April 10, 2014

I love this car. Its performance is amazing and the technology is far higher than CLS 550 which I had before. However, do not expect the same comfort you receive from Mercedes S class but much more comfortable than CLS. Specifically the seats are comparable with Mercedes S class. The only thing that makes me regretful for buying this car instead of a 2014 S class is the horrible customer service. The gadgets for remote control of ventilation or lock does not work and I contacted with connect drive hot line several times and finally they said "My BMW" app has problem now. The worst thing is the behavior of BMW sellers. They don't answer your call as soon as signing the bill of sale and they are very snobby! In comparison with Mercedes, they are only cowboys who want to kill the prey and nobody called me after to ask how was my experience with the car. I filled the dealer survey but nobody gave me a call to ask why I am so disappointed with BMW sales persons. Overall, if you just think about the car and are not sensitive to the customer relations and support I recommend you to buy this car!

dream machine

by starman from sedona az | January 3, 2013

a mystical mag ical machine it reads my mind the people at b m w know how to build the ultimate driving machine for sure go for it you will be glad you did