1995 BMW 740

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Smooth & Powerful

by BMDubz from | September 24, 2012

I have had this car for almost 2 years. It drives beautifully. You feel very comfortable in the seats at any speed. I have been over 100mph and there was no noise or vibration. It is unbelievably smooth. It is the perfect blend of elegance and sport. Make sure you get it from a reputable dealer or a private owner who did regular maintenance. This is very important.

tHE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE

by LEADERONE from MILWAUKEE, WI | December 6, 2011

LONE RANGER HAD SILVER I HAVE MY 1995 BMW 740IL ID RECOMMEND THIS YEAR AND MODEL TO ANYONE LOOKING TO PURCHASE AN AUTOMOBILE LIKE THIS TRULY EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST CARS HAD A FENDER BENDER A YEAR AGO SO I PURCHASED A 92MERCEDES 300SEL WAS AT A LOST SO I SOLD IT AND BOUGHT ANOTHER BMW740IL THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE YES YES

excellent vehicle

by happy owner from Madison, WI | October 3, 2011

I purchased this car on a whim as I've always thought it was a beautiful ride. I purhased mine knowing it had some electrical and mechanical issues due to it's owner not being able to maintain it properly. I did all of the needed repairs myself and now I wouldn't trade this car, with 140,000 miles on it, for any NEW car I've ever owned. It is quiet, quick, nimble, very comfortable, handles beautifully, has amazing traction control, all the bells and whistles anyone could hope for and, it's just plain FUN to drive.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Rosa from Chicago | March 4, 2011

This is the best BMW. Its super comfortable, elegant, quiet, best looking car. I would not pick other cars if I can get this one for the same price.

Smoothest car ever and beautiful condition for a 9

by Sabina from | December 25, 2010

I would never be able to tell it was a 95 looking at it inside and out. Its very well taken care of.

New low quality cars don't beat the 95 BMW 740i

by Bimerfan from Los Angeles, CA | August 28, 2010

This is the kind of car I like when I'm on the market. If I compare this car to others marked for the same price, I surley pick this BMW. Its powerful horsepower, super confortable, elegant, quiet, sporty when looking for performance and good on gas milage for being 8 cyl. No way I would pick other cars if I can get this one for the same price.

sick ride

by gev from | January 8, 2010

for a 1995 car this is the best condintion u will find after test driving it now i understand germen engeniring!!

I love this car

by LoveMyCar from Charlotte, NC | September 19, 2006

I think this car has helped my personal life and my business, and it wasn't even that expensive used.....Definately worth it! Looks like a million bucks and is extremely classy. Demands respect and handles like a champ. Definately hooked on BMW's now. I see why they call them luxury cars!

Featured Services for this BMW 740