2011 BMW 740

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Impressed!!!

by mr. hill from joppa MD | September 2, 2013

Had been searching for an alpine white 740 for my sifes birthday. Herb Chambers had it. But I live six hours away in md.. I spoke on the phone and exchange emails with the staff and set up an appointment. drove up car was ready for me & it was everything it was said to be... Price was right, no pushy up sells but sound advice, it is our first BEEMER, there were some things to be aware of. I am greatful to the staff. shows you, sometimes you have to widen your radious for superior service....

Great car

by fivechip from Boston,Ma | September 21, 2011

The best car I ever owner.My wife drives a Lincoln and this car makes that car look and drive like a Kia.Great finish and fit.When I park it,poeple come over to look at it.I liked the 750,but there was a gas guzzler tax and this car still moves.Would like a little more gas milage,but you can't beat the comfort.Great site lines from the drivers view.No blind spots

I can't believe it

by Bimmer from Dallas,TX | December 23, 2010

All I can say is, you take a test drive and you will have to own one. It is "The Ultimate Driving Machine"