2006 BMW 750

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Dependable

by jquett from Edgewater Park, NJ | November 21, 2013

We purchased our 2006 BMW from DiCicco Auto Sales in Frankford, PA. The dealership played a big part in why we purchased the vehicle. They treated us like they have known us for years. The first time we went to the dealership was Nov. 11th, 2013. We purchased the car on that Tues., the 13th. DiCicco's is reliable, loyal and a family base company. Hi end cars for a high end dealership. We made a good choice.

Father and Son salesman

by Just DB from Memphis Tn | September 28, 2013

For months I've been on a quest to find the right 7 series BMW for me. After all my research and many hours on the internet , I got lucky!! I found a car listed by Lake Norman Imports in Denver NC. I email the dealership about a 2006 750li. The next morning I received a call from the owner of the dealership. That impressed me!! Because of my job we exchanged information. Later that morning I called back and the owners father answered the phone. Both father and son provided me with all the information about my future car. At that moment I wasn't buying a car from a dealership. I was buying a car from a family member. With this being an out-of-state sale a different level of priority was displayed. And I must say by I'm happy. Thank you guys for your outstanding Service, Detail and Professionalism. Darryl Bass

Great Car/ Great value and the Perfect Dealership

by Cheesey from Washington DC | February 22, 2013

AUTO BY DESIGNS !!!!!! Sean and his excellent staff made purchasing my 750i a very pleasurable experience.

2nd best car I've Owned

by BMW2006 from Saint Louis, Missouri | February 15, 2013

Overall the car is fine but has a problem with internal oil leak. Another thing is the sunroof you can wind blowing over it when the cover isn't closed but the performance is great.

Luxury indeed.

by Joe from | September 21, 2012

Great car, i have been shopping for a 7 series for quite sometimes, i appreciate the design and performance along with sooooo many gadgets. I found that this perticular 2006 BMW 750li is very clean as described, a minor issues such as light scratches that did not bother me at all. Too bad they did not want to finance it, they're asking $15K Cash which i can't afford but the lowest i found so far. Good luck !!

only 8 cylinder ive bought

by lovin imports from birmingham,Al. | May 14, 2012

love the power and the handling of the road i would definitely recommend to any one who would like to experience the ultimate driving experience(Bmw 750)

Great CAR!!

by 750 owner from Los Angeles | January 10, 2012

Bought a CPO 750i, sports package with 21" rims and I think this car is fun, reliable and a great value.

Best Value Vehicle Ever

by Best Overall Deal from Green, OH | October 25, 2011

I got the best deal. Everyone else was thousands more. This car drives excellent and gets awesome gas mileage and looks like brand new inside out.

great car, high maintenance!

by samsam from | August 18, 2011

it's basically an airplane on wheels, simple as that, it has million buttons, at first its very confusing..it's huge compare to other sedans, u barely touch the gas pedal and the car is flying, very comfortable, great handling, it's an amazing car for someone that can afford high maintnance cost, just for example, the wheels on this car are around 1600$ and they last for 15000-20000 miles. bottom line, good car, highly recommended. drive carefully!

the car is always gone

by Shell from | August 2, 2010

This is the owners car, there is way more miles on the car because he still drives it everyday. It took going there 3 times to see the car because he was always gone.