2007 BMW 750

Available in 2 styles:  2007 BMW 750 4dr RWD Sedan shown

17 city / 25 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

BMW 550i was a great purchased!

by Up front and keep it straight from San Diego | June 6, 2014

I have been looking at a 5-7 series BMW for some time and when I saw this one it had two owners and a clean CARFAX so I test drove it and was sold. The car was below market price but was a great buy. The car was purchased for my wife and daugher but I needed something big enough for me as the 7 series for the year model was a little unreliable to drop that much cash on the vehicle. Saw the car, drove the car and had financing to buy the car so did not need their in house financiing. Guys are reputable and are easy to work with!

Purchased 2007 750 Li

by DONB from Palm Springs area | April 24, 2014

Good sale - good overall product. Satisfied with deal we made and our new pre-owned car. Cars.Com gave us the opportunity to shop online and choose a good set of cars to review and saved us a great amount of time. After our initial review, we were able to travel to a limited group of dealers and purchase our selection in a single day.

Best car I've owned

by zxer from Eugene Oregon | April 21, 2014

Love my BMW. Very comfortable, quiet, and lots of power. Decent gas mileage for 360HP, been averaging 17mpg, over 20mpg if you're on a trip on a hiway. Passengers always comfortable and always remark about the luxury ammenities..

Lucky Line Motors - 2007 BMW 750 LI VIN - WBAHN8..

by Lucky Line Motors Customer from Fredericksburg VA | October 4, 2013

*****PLEASE READ**********PLEASE READ**********PLEASE READ**********PLEASE READ**********PLEASE READ**********PLEASE READ**********PLEASE READ**********PLEASE READ**********PLEASE READ**********PLEASE READ**********PLEASE READ***** Today, I went to the purchase the BMW 750 LI from Lucky Line Motors (VIN# WBAHN83537DT65122). After test driving the vehicle, I was ready to purchase but I decided to have a vehicle pre-inspection/assessment from BMW prior to the purchase. Based on pre-inspection/assessment of the vehicle, there are repairs needed for this vehicle in excess of $2000.00. After showing the owner of Lucky Line Motor's the assessment, he stated "I already knew about the problems" and indicated "he could sell to another stupid buyer or moron". The repairs needed do not show up on the CARFAX report. TO ANY POTENTIAL BUYER: Check the vehicle thoroughly before purchase.

2007 BMW 750 Li - $13,500

by pac2503 from Stamford, CT | June 26, 2013

I was shocked by the the price $13,500 for a BMW 750Li with 9600 miles. I called and the guy kept saying whatever is on the computer is good! I did a autocheck report, and their you go...the actual mileage is 96,594 miles last reported. So they just put 9,600miles to mis-guide and get the guy to their shop so they can sell to make some profit.

Best 7

by Vern from Philly | December 5, 2012

Test drive one is all i have to say. i purchased my car with just 56k on it in Feb. (knocking on wood) The only thing i have had to do is brakes and oil change. I love it However just to let you know there is one flaw. The Logic 7 sound is awesome.....Here it comes....But they tend to go bad. Mine went bad and the dealer will charge you about 12-14 hundred to fix it I found a place that does it for about 350. Oh and you cant bypass it. That is my only flaw

Most Unreliable Car I've Owned

by Car Nut from Roswell, GA | October 15, 2012

Bought a certified pre-owned 2007 750i in February of 2011. Had to sell 9 months later. Car spent more time in the dealership than on the road. I thought I bought a 3 series becuases that was all I ever drove. Worst car I have owned in 30 years of driving.

BMW HEAVEN SERIES

by Ultimate Driver from PHOENIX, AZ | June 15, 2012

DRIVING IS BELIEVING !! This car is the best in its class. Stability, performance and luxury all bundled together to give the most amazing driving experience. 20 mpg from such a luxury sedan is unheard of. Best car I ever owned.

2007 BMW 750i

by Mojo Ramon from Wilmington, DE | February 1, 2012

Bought this used with 62k miles. I've had a 3 and two 5s. The 5s were sportier, but The 750 is great. Smooth with lots of room and power, plus all the amenities. One hitch: in sport mode, you get a nasty bump when you're coasting to a stop and then hit the accel. It's more like you've been rear ended. From what I've read, it's covered under the warranty. Otherwise, in looks and performance, it's a dream.

Extreme Luxury!

by DnmMartinez from Martinez, CA | October 27, 2011

I just love driving this car. It is amazing how much technology is packed into it. The ride is hard to put into words, it handles like a sports car but has all the luxury one could ask for. When I travel and drive rental cars I can't wait to get home and go for a drive!

Featured Services for this BMW 750