2008 BMW 750

15 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Awesome luxury and performance

by Superstar from Boca Grande Fl | July 3, 2014

This car is fantastic, the I drive was not as difficult to learn as other people have stated. I bought the 2008 750LI Sport, with 20 inch factory wheels, sport seats, sports transmission with paddle shifters. It had 47,000 miles on it . Absolutely love it. Ive driven nearly 10,000 miles since buying it and have had zero problems. If I were to say there was a weak point it would have to be the small mirrors make for some challenges backing up in tight spots.

I Love This Car

by BMW Standard Rim from Tallahassee, FL | June 20, 2014

I live in Florida and traveled to Tucson to purchase this car, because of the interior color. I love the ride. This is a great car that has all the bells and whistles and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a luxury BMW. This car is like new. I drove a 2010, and saw very little, if any difference.

Treat to drive

by GVB from Chicago IL | June 6, 2013

A wonderful car that makes driving any place you go a treat. The computer system has a learning curve, but is pretty straight forward and easy to pick up. The new car price is insane, but buy one used with low miles and be patient when looking. Good deals are to be found. Trunk space is a bit small. Happy with car.

Desirable 2008 Model

by Beemer Fan from Springfield, KY | February 2, 2013

Low miles, complete service records, extended warranty, fresh interior, stylish design, four premium equipment packages, fair price relative to value from private owner

Most Expensive Car I've owned

by Every day commuter from Connecticut | September 28, 2012

I purchased a 2008 750Li in December 2011 with 14K miles on it. It has been a pleasure to drive and has plenty of power. I have been suprised at the highway mpg. On a long highway trip of 575 mile I got 26-27 mpg at 65 mph. The around town and hwy is around 21. I have the original standard Bridgestone tires which have 26K miles and are doing well. I anticipate getting another 25K miles out of them before I have to replace them. My only repair issue was a passenger heated seat element which was repalced under the warranty. I have no complaints about the car or the BMW service departments. I have dealt with 3 different dealerships and they were there to serve their customers. My vehicle will run out of the original warranty at the end of October but is a certified used car and warranty is extended for 2 more years which is why I bought it. The financing was also attractive at 0.9 % for 4 years from BMW.

As Good As My Benz

by At That Age from Louisa, Va | September 1, 2012

This vehicle rides as well as my Benz did. Glad I purchased it. It is equipped with everythng you need.

great value

by 2th doc from Ft. Myers, Florida | August 6, 2012

Since I retired I no longer buy new cars as I cannot depreciate them. The last two bmw's I have bought were in the certified plan. A 335 convertible for my wife and a 750 for me. Both cars were great values, buying the cars at half of list with less than 40,000 miles, and a 100,000 mi warranty. This car does everything really well. It won out over the S550 because of the warranty and the cost. Don't feel you can't afford a car like this. Do your research and you will be surprised.

What a Car

by BMW Enthusiast from San Jose, CA | April 16, 2012

I can't say enough about how great this car is. Performance is excellent. Comfort is outstanding. Only con is the iDrive/iPhone integration. I can't believe how much these cars depreciate after 3 years. A great buy for anyone looking for a 90k car for almost a third of the price!

Best Car I have ever owned

by Land Yacht from Las Vegas, NV | January 17, 2012

Where do you go from here? This is a fantastic vehicle. It handles extremely well for a large luxury car. Every appointment and feature just makes it a pleasure to drive.

BMW 750 LI

by Mr. BMW2008 from Brentwood, TN | November 15, 2011

This is a great car, the 750 LI is a monster driving machine. The features which are mostly standard include everything you would want. Great search process resulting in a great car and from a great dealership. I am very help with the car and the process.

Featured Services for this BMW 750