2009 BMW 750

14–15 city / 22 hwy

Overall

Great Car

by Rick from TX | September 15, 2013

Of course it's a great car, that is why people pay six figures to buy one. The complaints related to interior features in another pose seem silly. You did not notice the cup holders, armrest and radio functions until after you bought the car? Did you test drive it? I suspect there are other issues here outside the quality of this car. You can argue that no care is worth $100k, but if you've got it, this is awfully nice!

bmw forever

by car nut from Queens NY | April 20, 2013

I own a 2004 BMW 645ci love that now I in a 2009 BMW750i can't think of any other car I would be in love it.

2009 750Li

by WhipsAnonymous from Indianapolis | March 11, 2013

I have had 3 previous 7 series, all Li's. 2002, 2003, and 2008. The power of the 2009 is very addictive. My 2008 I felt like the interior was a bit better on the interior quality. In the newer model, there seems to be more plastic which is kind of shocking of a car whose sticker can easily reach 6 figures. Like the updated I-Drive. It is much easier to use than previous generations. Love the looks of the exterior, just wish there were some nicer touches on the inside, specifically the door panels, and the dash. All and all, happy with my upgrade. Gas mileage is averaging 15mpg. I drive probably 70/30 highway/city.

I happy with my BMW

by AdamMoore from Nashville, TN | February 25, 2013

I am extremely pleased with my buying experience at Roswell Mitsubishi. Due to my schedule, the purchase was a 2 day process, so I had the opportunity to deal with Naya and Otis. I can't say enough about the professional, courteous, patient and consistent treatment I received from the folks at Roswell Mitsubishi. In all my years buying cars, I have never seen or experienced more honest and consistent treatment from an entire crew. Otis exceeded all of my expectations, and I look forward to my next vehicle purchase, where my first stop will certainly be at Roswell Mitsubishi.

Tech dysfunction meets ergonomic torture

by Bummed - But no one to blame but myself from California | May 11, 2011

Worse car I have ever owned. The list is too long to go into. Take some time while test driving and execute all the stuff before you purchase. This vehicle is the equivelent of 10 nagging ex- wives. Save yourself and do not purchase this or subsequent models. This is my 4th and last 7. The ergonomics are a disaster. Nothing works the first time. How about 38 consecutive tone warnings when you don't fasten your seat belt. You should wear a belt, but he point is the car will nag you to an early grave. Arm rests that dont fit, electronic stuff that doesnt quite work right the first time, cup holders blocking A/C and other dash functions, little to no storage, funky seat placement, F1 sized mirrors, noisy trany, jerky power band, 12 step program to engage the radio, I could go on for an hour. That effectively describes the rest of the services-design of the car. This car will torture you to the point you will leave it running with the key in it with the hope some poor soul will steal it. Pretty cool look, but the car is truly a dysfunctional mess.

Excellent

by Bob Bauer from Charlotte, NC | April 4, 2009

I replaced my 2007 MB S550 with this 2009 750LI and couldn't be happier. I did find the I Control a "little" confusing to operate and I'm ashamed to say that being I've had a 745, (2) other 750's, a MB S550 and also currently have a CL 550 all with similar controls - but this one is a bit different. I guess it's time to read the manual.

My first 750Li

by Kamal from | March 20, 2009

It is a very nice looking interior and it has a lot of tecnology but there is on big problem in the car that it dose not has the presafe system like the S-class dose.