2013 BMW 750

Starting MSRP

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

BMW the ultimate driving machine

by BMW noobie from | August 19, 2013

John is experienced in sales. Personable and professional, flexible, and attentive to my needs. He was always available to answer my questions, even during off-hours.

Handles very well and well designed

by X5 fan from New Jersey | July 17, 2013

The bmw x 5 is well designed and beautifully designed. It rides so smooth and the options make a fun car to drive.

Ismail

by 3serious from Garfield,nj | June 17, 2013

They will help you find the car you're looking for. Great customer service. I'm very satisfied with them and would never go to another bmw dealer

Great dealer

by mytoteng from Jersey City, NJ | May 31, 2013

We visit three dealerships during Memorial Day's long weekend. And also contacted 8 salesmen/sales managers by phone/email before we went. Francine is definitely the best dealer we met. She is really helpful and kind. A few dealers may make you feel shameful if you bargain the price with them. But Francine would tried everything to get you a better price. She thinks from your aspect. Because of her, we purchased the new car from park ave BMW. If you are looking for new BMW cars, don't miss her.

great buying experience

by Cautious buyer from Bergen county, NJ | May 4, 2013

I decided to visit Park Avenue BMW after having a bad experience at another BMW dealership in the area. The difference between Park Avenue BMW and the other BMW dealership was like night and day. When I first went to the Park Avenue internet sales dealership, I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist who introduced me to my internet sales advisor. His name was Junior, aka Aminabat Niebles Jr. Junior took his time to review with me the various selections of BMWs Park Avenue had available. There was no haggling and gimmicks. I received a great price on the car I selected. The finance manager was also good. While reviewing the terms and conditions of my deal, the finance manager was able to save me some additional money on my deal. I would recommend others to take a look at Park Avenue BMW for a great buying experience.

It's just a pleasure to drive this car

by The driving machine from New Jersey | April 29, 2013

I like all the features I opted on this car. It’s a quiet ride, it’s comfortable and it has enough power when you need it. It’s just a pleasure to drive it. The V8 engine is power full. There is no turbo lag. The engine is very responsive when needed. The new B&O Sound System is a pleasure and it’s worth the extra money. I just love these German cars.

X3

by X3 from NY | April 29, 2013

MOST CONFORTABLE CAR I HAVE OWNED. IRUNS VERY SMOTH. I HAS VERY CONVINIENCE FETURES SUCH AS PARKING PUSH BOTTON. PUSH START BOTTON IT ALSO HAVE ECO MODE WHAT TURNTHE CAR OFF WHEN WAITING ON TRAFFIC TO SAVE GAS. IT IS DEFENELY A BEAUTIFUL CAR IT STAND FOR ITSELF.

Most reliable

by Ruman from New Jersey ,prospect park | April 17, 2013

Best service and price I can't even imaging how good it's was. I would recommend all my friends and family's Thank you!!!

Ultimate Driving Machine

by Fast Driver from Montclair, New Jersey | April 5, 2013

My experience at Park Ave BMW could not have been a better one. Rich Anzalone was extremely helpful and informative in explaining what was necessary in servicing my car and the things that I could hold off on until a future service. His knowledge of BMW's was impressive and made me feel comfortable putting my car in his hands. I will be using Park Ave most definitely in the future.

Best 750 that I have owned

by Lenemachine from Englewood, NJ | January 27, 2013

I have had four BMW 750's and this is by far the best one that I have had. It is smooth, responsive, reliable and sexy. The tires are so much better than before. The car is quieter, and performs very well.