2014 BMW 750

Starting MSRP

Overall

Surprising for a Bimmer

by European Sedan Guy from Gulf Coast | March 11, 2015

I have owned many MB's and Jaguars. I have a bit of brand loyalty, however I research many manufacturer's thoroughly before I buy. I have test driven BMW's in the past and was never quite satisfied with the driving "feel" compared to the others. I was told that they are a Driver's car and they feel a little raw compared to the other European sedans. Especially the 5-series. This time I tested an S-Class, Jag XJL Supercharged, Audi A8 and a 750Li. I skipped the Panamera because of the dinky back seat and the weird overall look. The BMW was a pleasant surprise. The power, comfort and cavernous back seat along with the deal that I was able to make made it stand out above the others. Jag was okay, Audi rode a little too rough and the Benz was too expensive. It was easily the best bang-for-the-buck out of these 4. Even though it looks pretty much like a bigger 5 series, it is a much more comfortable and substantial car. The good and bad news is that it doesn't flash "six figure" car like the Benz. It stands out in a more subtle way than the others. Downside: The trunk does not seem as big as the others.

Very pleased with my 2014 750i x-drive

by Michael from Holland, MI | February 2, 2015

The car has a secure yet comfortable "bank vault" feel which I've come to expect in my BMW's. Love the Napa leather. The B&O Sound System option is well worth the extra cash. It sounds great and looks especially cool at night, as the speakers are accented with ambient lighting. My only minor gripe is the outdated nav / vehicle control platform. Even my Ram truck has a more up-to-date nav system. Maybe the 2016 redesign will include an improved nav screen at least. The touch pad i-drive, which is new in 2014 is very cool. I will be buying another 750 when the need arises.

My last BMW-----

by bmw 750Li from Palm Springs, CA | May 24, 2014

Overall, this is a great car. But one design flaw ruins the entire car.......driver and passenger doors are not situated or designed to allow for easy in and out, especially for someone who is 5ft 10in or taller. I find that I must back myself into the seat which can be quite discomforting......all this trouble after spending all this money.....I know, I know, you test drove first, right? Yes, but remember the excitement you feel when buying a new hot car? You tend to overlook the little stuff in the beginning and then you find out after you've had the car whats really not working! Just not my fav car. Looking forward to moving on up to the MBZ S Class.