2008 BMW 760

13 city / 20 hwy

Overall

Very NICE!!!

by SIMP from Funnytown, PA | July 20, 2008

This is the first car I've ever owned (yes I am very spoiled). I'm 16 and this vehicle is fast, fun to drive, big, and so far reliable. The only thing is the gas, but since I am rich I am able to afford it.

Pretty good car

by Bossman from NY | May 7, 2008

I really enjoy driving this vehicle. This is my fourth BMW 7 series and I have enjoyed all of them. What I really enjoy about the 7-series is the space. I also have a couple of pick-up trucks and the space is almost comparable to a pick-up, except without the bed. This vehicle is really appreciable. I enjoy it tremendously. The engine is great, and as long as you keep it maintained, it will almost last a lifetime as with any other vehicle. All in all, I give this vehicle a 9.5.

Best car Ever

by Beemer love from Hammond, IND | December 7, 2007

When I drive this car I feel like I am king of the road and everywhere I go I always have the best looking car. I have a need for speed and I usally get around 10mpg but I can afford it. I like the softness of the leather the way the woman act when I pick them up in the car is really why I bought this car. I hate the idrive as well but nothing compares to this car when your trying to impress. This car is a status symbol for myself.

Featured Services for this BMW 760