2015 BMW M235

Starting MSRP

Overall

Pay A Lot, Get A Lot

by Wilson 2008 from North Texas | April 7, 2015

I wanted a fast car that would be fun to drive and able to carry four people in comfort. I got two out of three. Put your best friend or favorite girl in the front seat. The back seat riders are not going to like you very much. Other than paying the bring much wampum price that BMW charges, I have zero complaints about the M235. I had driven an Audi S3 and liked the car very much. I saw a new car report where the BMW M235 got a 98 score from a consumer magazine. The Porsche Boxster scored 89. Wow. That made me sit up and take notice. They don't even like cars. They like minivans. That was when I decided to test drive an M235. It was faster, with great brakes and it looked menacing compared to the Audi S3 styling that is shared with VW. I like the sport driving mode and the exhaust note on the M235. The interior is little changed from my last BMW, a 328 a few years back. Is this a "real" M car. No. It is a 2-series with lots of performance upgrades. Will you care when it gets parked in front of the valet line and ogled by hot girls? No. Even BMW owners of 6 and 7 series cars and genuine M cars give me nods and thumbs up. Do I ever wish i had purchased something else? No.

Dont Pass This Car Up

by NJ Car Fan from Mt. Laurel, NJ | March 15, 2015

This is a wonderful car. This is the first car I've owned that can match and exceed the fun of my S2000 with any sort of practicality, which includes a Golf R. The steering is unbelievable, especially in Sport and Sport Plus mode, and the engine power is seemless. I own the xdrive all-wheel drive version, which easily got me through a tough NJ winter, even with summer tires. I like the rear-bias on the AWD, especially after I drove it back to back with an S3. You can actually take a whole load of groceries in it easily with room to spare. It's not for somebody with a large family, although if you buy it, you'd know that already. I wish it had a bit more agressive styling, but BMW offers a nice front and rear spoilers. I couldn't be more pleased with this car and my dealer. For my first BMW, it is perfect.

Blend fo comfort, economy and performance

by Mcom from Houston | February 20, 2015

I purchased the M235i Convertible. This car hits the sweet spot squarely between Comfort, Fuel Economy, and oh yes, performance. Interior Style is great, don't like the Door handle pulls and the speaker volume should be accesible from the idrive 'mouse'. Value as well because you will pay for the performance and the name. Absolutely love the car though, 4.5!

Amazing car!

by Bimmerfan4life from Dallas, Tx | November 15, 2014

This vehicle combines the best of both worlds! It has amazing performance, including power and handling. It is extremely safe. In addition, it is suitable and quite perfect for every day driving. This car is by far the best car I've ever driven, and I absolutely love it!