2013 BMW M5

14 city / 20 hwy

Overall

BMW Got It Right

by JeffM from New Jersey | April 22, 2015

I've ridden and driven plenty of high end German cars but didn't get enough seat time in them to get acquainted. Up until now I have mainly owned Japanese cars and grew quite accustomed to how they rode as well as their fit and finish. Let me tell you, this car shows me the error in my ways! Now I know what I've been missing! The power is nothing short of intoxicating. She just wants to keep going and is eager to please. True it may be a heavier car than most but you wouldn't think so when driving it. There is a bit of body roll but that's to be expected with a car of this mass. You can throw it into a turn and with a bit of tire squeal the twin turbo V8 powers you through. The interior is very comfortable and has controls in easy to access areas. With the amount of custom controls available as well as the options on iDrive it is going to take some time to get used to how everything works and where it is located in the menus. The heads up display is bright and contains the right pieces of information to help keep your eyes on the road instead of the navigation screen or instrument clusters. Overall, if your thinking of purchasing the F10 M5 you certainly won't be disappointed. One moment you can be cruising comfortably during your morning commute and the next you are driving something that is no slouch at a track. It is the best of both worlds.

What an Amazing Machine!!

by JT from Oakland, MI | March 28, 2014

Sold my 2008 M5 a few months ago and hated to see it go. It was getting up there in miles and although I had no major repair bills, I was afraid some big bills were in my near future. Bought the 2013 M5 and was expecting basically the same car as the 2008... what an unbelievable difference!! It is faster, more comfortable, handles better, more stylish,,,,there are dozens of improvements! I did not think it was possible, but the brakes are even better than the 08. The I-drive system actually makes sense now. And the entertainment system has literally every feature I can think of. I love this car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worest dealer in VA, MD DC area

by Edward from Maryland | August 8, 2013

Dont have the inventory but still dare to ask you to come , make a appointment at 3pm and the sale person not even coming out to meet you, just send someone to tell me the car was sold 5mins ago. what a joke. Waste the whole hour to drive down there , and it turn out to be a scam. what a shame !!!

Love it

by 2013 M5 fan from East Lansing, MI | December 11, 2012

Ziegler did a great job. They flat bed delivered my new M5 to East Lansing. Sales person was great. The car is more than I expected - still love it after 3 months!!! No complaints.