2006 BMW X3

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

BAD CREDIT

by mariohenriqaz from queens villege | January 4, 2014

I went to 10 diffrent dealership no one can get me approved then i saw an add for baron of freeport and i went to see the car i wanted and they got me approved withn 10 mins and i drove out of the lot i am very happy with my purchase and every one was so nice thanks a million i will refer all my friends and family there because i was treated with respect.

2006 BMW X3

by Michelle from Chicago | September 16, 2013

Love this car. Only had it a month. It rides well, nice acceleration, great handling, comfortable. The seats are stiff, but it match well with the styling and drive of the vehicle. The console is easy to use, easy to reach, love the bluetooth feature. Autostick is a nice option, gives more drive type options. Sporty little SUV, I do recommend this car to those in the market for a small sized SUV.

Great....Small SUV

by Road Ranger from Sacramento, CA | July 5, 2013

Purchased the 2006 BMW X3 (used) 3 years ago with 21K miles, and have driven trouble-free to it's current 70K. Other than oil changes every 6K, the car has not required ANY services. The car is driven coast-to-coast twice each year (12K miles) averaging 24 MPG at the fastest speeds allowed. Other than wind noise, emitting from the windshield area, there is nothing to complain about. AWD has taken the vehicle thru adverse weather and varied road conditions without a problem. Solid, stable handling, ergonomic cockpit, fairly roomy for long voyages....all together, a great SUV.

Vey bad reliability. Always on services

by Owner of one from Miami, FL | May 9, 2013

My first BMW deception. Every 3/4 months on services. I have BMW since 2001, not problem at all except this X3. I saw in Top Gear that it is usual in this car. Do not buy it!

The Ultimate Driving SAV!

by Beemer Believer! from Northern, VA | April 28, 2013

I wanted to get a SUV but didnt want some hum drum, no handling SUV that was no fun to drive. I started researching and found the BMW X3. I know BMWs are awesome driving cars but when I got behind the wheel of this SAV everything changed for me. The X3 has gobs of smooth power, handles like a dream, and looks awesome doing it. The one thing I am having a problem with is that if you leave the doors open, the battery dies very quickly and you need to get a boost. Maybe this is just my particular vehicle and I am taking it to the dealer to have it checked out. Other than that, this SAV rocks and I love the fact that when people ask me now what I drive, I love saying that I drive a BMW!

A Little SUV That Can

by Rallyrider from Virginia | October 10, 2012

For drivers who want a fun, powerful, manageable ride, economy in fuel and maintenance, and the style of a European manufacturing leader, the BMW X3 is a fit. I love my X3. I load my kayak on my racks, put the Irish Setter in the rear cargo area... throw a saddle or 50 lb bag of grain the back for my horses, connect my grand-babies' car seats in my child safety seat ready back seat... I just love this car. Have had minimal maintenance needs. Just bbeen a great SUV to own.

Best car I've ever owned!

by Kristen from San Marcos, Texas | June 18, 2012

My shopping for an SUV began when I brought home my 2nd dog - I knew my G35 would no longer be an option for me. Once I drove an X3 BMW, I was hooked - the all wheel drive makes me feel safe & secure at all times, even during a flash flood, like we get often here in Texas. This is the best SUV I've ever driven and would buy one again!

Near the top of list of cars that I have owned,

by Happy Hobo from Denver, CO | September 12, 2011

For an SUV, I don'tthink there is a better car out there, granted it is a bit pricey but you do get what you pay for.

BMW X3

by Phoebe from Newburport, MA | August 2, 2011

Love my X3.. this is my 2nd one. Very happy, of course repairs are more expensive when done at the BMW dealer, but I feel secure and safe there, and know they will be done right with quality parts. Safe and reliable. If you are looking for a big SUV this is not for you. IT is perfect for myself and my one son. Highly recommend to all my friends..

Great on performance!

by BMW Lover from Las Vegas, NV | July 21, 2011

Picked it up, sight unseen, except for internet photos, and drove it from Miami Beach, FL to Las Vegas, NV. Great drive! Very reliable, drove smooth, and even went through a nasty dust storm from San Antonio to El Paso, with no problems. It is in perfect condition. It has many automatic features that I am still learning.

Featured Services for this BMW X3