2011 BMW X5 M

Available in 1 styles:  2011 BMW X5 M 4dr AWD Sports Activity Vehicle shown

12 city / 17 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Good performer but why???

by AUtomobile Honorary Grad from Los Angeles CA | August 1, 2011

I owned this car for almost 10 month now. It is a decent performance car. IT looks great but why did I buy this car? I am still asking this question. I fell in love with it at first sight on one of the magazines. I did not really read the reveiw. I rushed to BMW dealer and traded in my beloved E60 M5. But WHY? I needed the room for my growing family. Currently, my kids hate this car for the uncomfortable ride. My iwfe hates it for the ride. I love it for the performance but, dislike it when my rearview is blocked after loading the tiny trunk with all the luggage from two boys. Many times, we need to sacrifice bikes and gears when travelling. So, Performance car and SUV do not mix. You want both? get a second car.

Good but perhaps overpriced

by Speedy commuter from new york,ny | June 13, 2011

I recently purchased my x5m new about 2 weeks ago. I like the design and the performance. The acceleration is mind blowing. The brakes are excellent,fade free, and dust free.Diislike the way that the rear dvd player screen folds away when not in use Also i hate the fact that there are no fog/driving lights in the front bumper. Love the idrive system. Links excellent with ipod/iphone. Heads up display also a must have do to its excellent clarity and brightness. The seats are also very comfortable,supportive, and sporty looking. Ride is also a little rough over nyc's infamous potholes but is fair trade for the acceleration and handling capabilites that this car posseses. Extra tire and wheel protection package highly recommended.Also feel vehicle msrp is overpriced by about $5,00 but i feel this can be negotiated at dealer

One of the Fastest Cars on the Planet!

by Don from New Hampshire | November 1, 2010

SUV, Luxury car, & Sports car all in one. 555-HP, 500-lb/ft of torque from 1500-5650 RPM, all wheel drive, 0 to 60 in 4.0 (Car and Driver). Faster than an Aston Martin, Maserati, Lotus, and a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, the X5M is a great value!

WOW

by I LURVE CARS from Honlulu, HI | July 18, 2010

This car is excellent, it exceeds everything i hoped for about this car when it came out. Only thing is it could be unreliabile at times but whatever still an excellent car