2007 BMW X5

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Awosome Ride

by Joilee from | January 9, 2014

"I bought the 2006 X5 ,It is fantastic. I get around 27-30 mpg highway and city. I can fit my two carseats and a kid inbetween. The back even holds the double stroller with room for other stuff, too."

not reliable over priced

by car fan from utica | May 24, 2013

Suv is over priced. Offer looks and speed. Horrible on gas mileage. Comforth of a sports car. Can be a positive or a negative for some. For me its positive. No room inside. For what the vehicle offer for price . Its not worth the money unless you pay half the value of the vehicle. Its to flash your money around and think you made the right decision purchasing in. But reality kicks in after problems start. Then you know who the smart people are.

I dodged the X5 bullet!!!!

by SUV Addict from Rahway, NJ | January 14, 2013

I purchased a pre-owned 2007 Monaco Blue BMW X5! The car was BEAUTIFUL! Because I commute to work via mass transit I did not get a chance to really drive it until the next weekend after I purchased it. When the following weekend came I couldn't wait to drive my preowned buy "new to me" BMW X5. Low and Behold, I got some error message on the screen about the "rear lamp". I immediately took it back to the dealer for repairs who kept the car for 3 weeks. I was finally told the car had a damaged water pump and a host of other electrical issues. Mind you the car only at 59,000 miles. Because, I only had the car one week and had not driven it no more than 15 miles. The dealer didi the honorable thing and actually took the car back with no issues. I was grateful that I dodged that bullet. Oh and because I was turned off by that experience, I wanted no parts of a BMW! I decided on a preowned Pearl White 2011 Nissan Murano. It is very reliable, a lot less expensive and has all the luxuries (bluetooth, navigation, moonroof) that the X5 has and is VERY fun to drive!!!

Norwood is awful.

by Bmw owner from Boston,MA | August 1, 2012

Lowest low ballers on trades. Hope you have cash.. so you dont waste your time. The cars are good, probably not worth the money, you pay mostly for the name, but this dealership just sucks.

junk

by owner from OP, NY | July 6, 2012

the seats are the only good thing in the car they are comfy. alternator and battery went within months of each other. completely unreliable, new battery drained more often than not. blown off by dealership in about ten seconds(we did have an appointment) after driving two cars a half hour to get there and back. never buying a bmw again and i hope they know it!

Great Car! Exceeds Expectations

by hatmandew from Rochester Hills, MI | June 11, 2012

Went from a 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged and loved that car. I was reluctant to change over to the bmw but very glad I did. The interior is simply amazing. Finest of any car I have ever owned. (and I have owned some nice ones). The exterior took a little time to grow on me but now love it. I have the 4.8L and while it is not as fast off the line as my supercharged range rover, it is almost as quick and has no problem getting up and moving. It feels more like a car when you drive it than an SUV. I cant say enough about how awesome this car it.

worst reliable car i've owned

by abolaila from chicago,il | May 30, 2012

worst car ever..... do me a favor and do not buy this car..... less than 30k : alternator, water pump, rear wheel bearing ,peeling leather, broken front venting knobs, falling door panels, unworkable menu buttons and more. Will never buy another BMW vehicle in my life ever again

Excellent road car excellent performance

by suv guy from | February 18, 2012

This car handles and reacts way better than Lexus on the highway and is very well designed for family safety. I would highly recommend this SUV for families that take a lot of road trips!

I's fun to read reviews from the Bicycle set!

by CAN AFFORD IT from Lodi, Ca. | January 5, 2012

Just because you want one badly, but can't afford, why not just go for another Bicycle ride. Love Ya All

The Most Unreliable Suv I've Ever Owned

by Don't Buy This Headache!Do your research! from Cincinnati | December 4, 2011

This vehicle is not worth the money! Buy a Porsche or a Mercedes! Please do your research 1st. Electical system always malfunctions! I drove the BMW Dealer vehicles more than I drove my own. This vehicle is always in the shop! Repairs are always over $1000.00. Please reconsider this headache!