2012 BMW X5

Available in 5 styles:  2012 BMW X5 4dr AWD Sports Activity Vehicle shown

Overall

comfort and style

by chinaman from ny | January 29, 2014

Lovley vehicle,worth the money....i would recommend this vehicel to enyone....customer service was excelent..thanks to clark and gary.

Terrific car. It's quite powerful and it's diesel.

by Barbera from Hamilton, NJ | July 13, 2013

What a pleasure to drive. This Diesel engine is very powerful. Great mileage. Beautiful interior and sharp exterior Just love it. Sure beats my Mercedes! Hugs the road and is quite smooth. Great buy!!

Greatest car ever

by San Clemente Mom from San Clemente, Ca | July 13, 2013

Beautiful to look at, a dream to drive, handles like a sports car, roomy, feels like a luxury sedan with all the same bells and whistles. I'll never drive anything else but a BMW.

2012 BMW X5 Premium

by MD from Mpls, MN | January 23, 2013

I've bought a 2012 BMW X5 Premium with 1780 mi on it and have been very pleased with my purchase. I have only owned it for a month but so far it has been a pleasure. This X5 has the convenience pkg, Tech pkg and comfort access. I guess I will have to re-evaluate the X5 after a couple years to have a true assessment. So far, very happy.

Too much technology

by Suv guy from Scottsdale AZ | December 10, 2012

I don't keep my vehicles very long so resale is important. For this reason I bought an x5 diesel. I always buy my vehicles one year old with low miles to avoid the deadly first year depreciation.i don't like the diesel engine, give me a v/8 anytime. I really dislike the shifter. They have put reverse where park normally is and to go onto park you push a button.to go forward, reverse or into park, you have to actually study the console or risk going forward when you want reverse and vice versa. My wife has taken the car and phoned me as she couldn't,t figure out how to get it out of park. I also find the rear seat legroom too small and door and hatch unlock buttons awkward. The I drive is pretty easy to figure out and the back up, top view and mirror cameras are cool. I also like the multi contour seats. For me, however there are too many annoying things about it and I,m going to sell it. I miss my Lexus.

THIRD BMW I'VE OWNED

by BMW GUY from florida | October 28, 2012

I have 3000k on my x5 disel , very happy on gas mileage. Average gas mileage city and hiway 23.5mil. per gallon. Not happy after 3000k,front tires worn outside and inside edge.Warranty weel alignment cover only under 2000k.Power steering box was replaced by recall,so alignment was done for free of charge.Overall car very funy to drive,very good brakes filling,recomend to every one.

2012 X5d

by First BMW from Northern Virginia | October 17, 2012

Great vehicle. For the money you spend, BMW needs to make more of its options, standard equipment. Also, run flats vs reg tires, better interior color options (alternative color piping on seats would be nice). include ipod cable with BMW apps purchase, etc... you folks know what I mean. When you spend hard earned money on these beautiful, luxurious vehicles, it would be nice if some of the paid options were made standard.

Fastest SUV out there!

by bmw x5 m enthusiast from Fullerton CA | March 27, 2012

This car is so fast and so fun to drive. If you need an SUV, but want something that will outperform just about everything else on the road, this is the car!

best performance

by Osle from Long Island, NY | December 14, 2011

This is the first BMW for my family. Before having this car, I had a MB ML suy for more than 10 years and I have driven many different suvs. Now I believe this is a real best driving machine.

Nice car

by Vlad from Brooklyn, ny | November 12, 2011

Really enjoy the car , one of the best cars I ever had, no good on snow, excellent on rain, perfect on dry weather condition , not an off-road truck, but the way it handles on the highway I just love this car. BMW has to work on reliability of their cars.