2015 BMW X5

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great set of wheels

by Luxury car buff from | June 17, 2015

I love this car. It is awesome. Nice acceleration, smooth ride ....easy to not realize how fast you're going . This is my first BMW - previously had Lexux GX 460. This is more fun to drive and better gas mileage. Lots of room for a big day of shopping but not big and boxy.. Bought the car at Sun Motors in Harriburg. Friendly staff and no pressure from sales staff. The SUV sells itself

Great car

by AlexF from Boston, MA | February 6, 2015

I owned BMX 5 of 2001, 2006 and 2013. 2015 BMW X5 i the best. Great acceleration and handling (it handles like 3 series sport sedan). It absorbs pot holes on the road, all controls are convenient. Lot's of room. The steering wheel is light, first time for me. I was a bit scared by that, but there is no difference in handling comparing to previous models. I get used to it next day. The car does cost extra money comparing to 2013 model, but you get Navi, leather, backup camera, sensors, 250 pounds lighter car and other features.

Exciting and comfortable

by "Beemer Believer" from San Marino, CA | December 13, 2014

As a previous Cayenne owner, our standards were high when we test drove the BMW X5. The BMW is so comfortable and still performs like a sports car. The technology is all there, and the "Genius Tech", Pam, explained it all to us to take full advantage of the car. She is great. New Century BMW was easy to work with, and our sales rep, Hamlet, is excellent. We are so glad we purchased the X5; we love this car!