2015 BMW X5

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Alternative

by Big Daddy of NJ from Northern New Jersey | January 25, 2016

Was feeling great guilt driving my 2013 Yukon Denali, even after gas prices dropped below $2.00. 90-% of the time I was driving alone, watching the engine gulp, only averaging 15-MPG. Opted for an X5 Diesel, which is an absolute blast to drive as well as achieving some awesome fuel economy. No more guilt here. It's like having a sports car with an SUV body. great ride and interior comfort, I often find my wife trying to get behind the wheel because she enjoys the experience equally to me. I highly recommend BMW's 3-liter diesel, power and economy.

Disappointed in quality

by Love my 328xi from central New York | December 6, 2015

spend more time at the dealer getting repairs than I do driving my x5, really disappointed as the interior is great and when running it is a smooth ride. Drive less than 30 miles a day and tires always dirty from break dust, when cold they squeal loudly, does not leave the feeling of a luxury car. Would not purchase an x5 again, absolutely love my BMW 3 series sedan

first BMW

by lorij from DuBois PA | October 9, 2015

Never owned a BMW before. Pretty sweet ride. Lots of interior toys and haven't figured them all out yet. Poor design on cup holders as tall cups fall over. I got sticker shock at the cost of the extended service warranty. Regardless this car and i will have a long relationship.

Sporty and Practical SUV

by Car Enthusiast from Philadelphia Suburbs | September 17, 2015

The diesel version of the BMW X5 is phenomenal - the low end torque propels this like a rocket off the line. I recently drove 80+mph on highway and got 32 mpg. Got the x-line which has great black out wheels. The interior is like a spaceship with the adjustable accent lighting and very large high def navigation screen that is great when split with other functions like satellite radio etc. I-Drive controls are easy to master and very logical and responsive. This SUV is SUPER SOLID transport in a very functional and luxurious ride. I love this SWEET RIDE!

Great set of wheels

by Luxury car buff from | June 17, 2015

I love this car. It is awesome. Nice acceleration, smooth ride ....easy to not realize how fast you're going . This is my first BMW - previously had Lexux GX 460. This is more fun to drive and better gas mileage. Lots of room for a big day of shopping but not big and boxy.. Bought the car at Sun Motors in Harriburg. Friendly staff and no pressure from sales staff. The SUV sells itself

Great car

by AlexF from Boston, MA | February 6, 2015

I owned BMX 5 of 2001, 2006 and 2013. 2015 BMW X5 i the best. Great acceleration and handling (it handles like 3 series sport sedan). It absorbs pot holes on the road, all controls are convenient. Lot's of room. The steering wheel is light, first time for me. I was a bit scared by that, but there is no difference in handling comparing to previous models. I get used to it next day. The car does cost extra money comparing to 2013 model, but you get Navi, leather, backup camera, sensors, 250 pounds lighter car and other features.

Exciting and comfortable

by "Beemer Believer" from San Marino, CA | December 13, 2014

As a previous Cayenne owner, our standards were high when we test drove the BMW X5. The BMW is so comfortable and still performs like a sports car. The technology is all there, and the "Genius Tech", Pam, explained it all to us to take full advantage of the car. She is great. New Century BMW was easy to work with, and our sales rep, Hamlet, is excellent. We are so glad we purchased the X5; we love this car!