1997 BMW Z3

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Find!

by Fortunado from McLean, VA | December 2, 2013

I've been searching for a clean, well-kept vintage BMW Z3 for years. Finally found one. Just 100K miles - well broken in. Love the looks, feel, safety and performance!

Most fun car I ever owned

by BMW newbie from PA | November 17, 2013

After years of trying to convince my wife that we should get a sports car to drive on nice weekends, it finally happened. My BMW Z3 looked great in the add photos, but to my surprise was just as good in person. And driving fun is a 10 out of 10. Wish I would have done this sooner. I am well past my mid life crisis. Now I see what BMW owners see in their cars. This car is a 1997 and standing 3 feet away, it looks like new. Runs like new and outstanding performance. Mine only has 86k miles on it and the engine compartment looks like the day it was manufactured. I hope to have many years of fun with this car.

WHAT A DRIVING PLEASURE !!

by jerry from OHIO | March 12, 2013

I HAVE PREVIOUSLY OWNED 2 CORVETTES IN MY YOUNGER DAYS. I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 1998 Z3 W/ 43,000 ORIGINAL MILES FOR UNDER $10,500. I AM THE SECOND OWNER. WOW WHAT A DRIVING MACHINE. IT HAS BROUGHT ME TONS OF COMPLIMENTS THAT REALLY MAKES ME KNOW THAT I MADE A WISE CHOICE ! NO I AM NOT SUFFERING A MID-LIFE CRISIS,AT THE AGE OF 66 I AM ENJOYING MY LIFE. WE ALL DESERVE THAT FEELING !!! IF YOU EVER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY 2 BUY ONE DO IT. YOU OWE YOURSELF THAT MUCH... DO IT!!

The Magic Carpet Lives

by BE HERE NOW from S.W. Michigan | December 14, 2011

Five years ago I sold my Honda VF 1100 Sabre motor cycle and bought this '97 2.8 liter Z and have never looked back. This is "car art." People in parking lots come over to me and tell me, "Great car!" It drives as good as it looks. I updated the sound system with a new Sony CD/AM-FM unit. You can slam this car around corners without restraint, however I spend much of my driving time just cruising. This roadster does not ride very well in snow, which doesn't matter to me because I store it winters. 110,000 miles and runs like it's new.

Great fun car

by Smurf Car Driver from Mississippi Delta | October 20, 2011

I have owned four "sports cars" in my life, and this one is the best and most fun to drive. Handling is superb, the 2.8 engine has plenty of punch for the size of the car. The 5 speed standard transmission is tight and precise. I could not be more pleased.

Reliable Car

by Don Z from New Market, MD | December 28, 2010

Overall great. So was the seller. Fun car to drive. Really great styling. The price was very reasonable.

Fun to drive!

by Brian 182 from Virginia Beach, VA | December 23, 2010

Recently purchased a 1997 BMW Z3 Roadster for pleasure. This car is an absolute joy to drive! Handling is fantastic and acceleration is great! I drove the car from Virginia Beach, VA to Salt Lake City, UT and back again, without any hiccups. I highly recommend this vehicle as a pleasure car, but not as a primary vehicle.. Pros - Acceleration, handling, HWY fuel economy, comfortable Cons - Virtually no trunk space, very small cup holders, sun visors do not rotate to side windows.

road and car driver

by jed from florida | October 25, 2010

amateur car machanics say this is a very safe and an extremey safe car. race car buffs say the sme thing.......safe........reliable...dependable

Featured Services for this BMW Z3