2000 BMW Z3

Available in 3 styles:  2000 BMW Z3 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

A true roadster!

by sopome from Maine | June 27, 2013

If you enjoy really feeling what's "going on" on the road you're driving...this car is for you. Solid feel and great handling, but a two hands on the wheel roadster! Power roof is easy to use, the boot that protects the top when it's tucked behind the seats is a bit of a pain to get on and off...my only complaint. Otherwise, what a FUN drive!

1998 BMW Z3

by howardawac from West River, Maryland | March 25, 2013

Great ride for the money. The carfax report had all of the scheduled maintenance the previous owner had. The only thing that I had to replace was the serpentine belts. I paid about $8,000 for the car. It was a steal, considering I paid alot more for the same car new about 15 years ago. I love this car, even more than the Z4 that I previously owned.

Kept it's looks

by bird from long beach CA | September 28, 2012

I have had this car for 13 years and still use it to drive back and forth to work. It has been reliable. Not excessive maintenance costs.

BMW Z3

by Jsh from Cape Cod , Ma | May 18, 2011

Bought a 2000 BMW Z3 in Mar 2011. Luckily I found a BMW mechanic that does side work. I replaced brakes , rotors and drive belts. The car is our summer car and is lots of fun to drive. I owned 3 Miata,s before the Z and it's a world of difference. The Z is roomy, has leg room and plenty of power. The trade off is repairs are more money, but you only go around once, so if you are planning on a fun roadster, I would recommend the BMW Z3.

Fun car

by BMW lover from Winchester, IN | November 1, 2010

I have owned another BMW for 4 years now, and this one is another great example of BMW quality. The power, handling, and overall feel is superb. The seats are the biggest drawback for me, the are very uncomfortable and lack any padding. The style is outstanding, handling is incredible, and the comments from others is daily. Watch out for fraud....these are getting rarer and the temptation to change odometers is getting higher. I wish it had a glass rear window.

Fun to Drive

by San Francisco BMW Enthusaist from San Francisco Bay Area | June 25, 2009

I have the 2.8 six cylinder and this car flies. It's also been very dependable, with no problems in the four years I've owned the car. I'd owned a 5 serious and really liked the BMW. I was shocked at what a good value the Z-3 was for the money. Nothing else even came close to it's performance for the money, so I brought it used and have not ever regretted it. I'm constantly getting comments from various corners about my hot expensive sports car and I never tell them they could have one to for well under $20,000. There's nothing like a day spent cruising the back roads of wine country in my Z-3.

Best Bang For The Buck

by Rob D from Los Angeles, CA | March 14, 2009

I've owned my Z3 for almost 6 years with zero problems. The 2.3 isn't screaming but more than adequate, the interior legroom is impressive and materials are excellent. The car still feels solid. At 45k, it has a lot of life left in it.

It's the most reliable and fun car I've ever owned

by Top Down from | February 16, 2009

I've driven a Z4 and there is no comparison. The Z3 has a much nicer muscle look with the finesse of a feather. Excellent car for an easy Sunday ride or even long distance trips.

Almost 200,000 miles and still going!

by Loyal BMW owner from Milwaukee, WI | August 30, 2008

I purchased my 2000 BMW Z3 Roadster new loaded for just over $41 K. This was my only vehicle until 2006 and I drove it in WI all winter prior to that. Excellent vehicle!

It's German!!

by car lover from Chicago,Il | June 27, 2008

I bought my 2000 Z3 4 years ago and its been the best sportscar Ive ever owned. The handling , speed, and style have given me more kicks than any other 2 seater Ive had. Great car!!

Featured Services for this BMW Z3