2004 BMW Z4

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Cars & Prices

by Jeremy from Palm Beach, FL | December 27, 2013

We purchase a 2005 Cadillac low miles, Great Price, Immaculate conditions and the most honest and easy transaction, We recomend CARLUX 1 for all. High 5 !!!

BMW Z4

by Photoman111 from Freeland, MIchigan | September 1, 2013

I bought this 2004 Z4 with only 7125 miles on it and I love the look, the radio clarity is amazing, the performance, and the interior are all top notch! All I can say is WOW! I got the right car and man does it turn heads! I do have a couple issues with it that anyone who may buy one needs to know. On the way home with the car the power steering went out. To fix this was $3500.00 and it turns out this is know issue with this year of a car. I also found out that these cars eat up tires every 12k miles and run flats cost $175.00 each to replace. Since I only drive it in summer it will be about an every 3 or 4 year deal so no big! You also need to know that if the car has bluetooth, or phone buttons in it that it means nothing because today's phones will not sync with it and in the case of my model it was installed only for cars that were exported from the USA. Lastly I battle break dust every time I drive it, but have found that if you wax the rims and spray them with Armor All break dust spray that it all but eliminates the issue! I AM TOTALLY HAPPY WITH THIS CAR! IF YOU WANT ONE, I SAY BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!

wife's xmas gift

by my first bimmer from country club hills ,Illinois | January 9, 2013

I am very pleased with the Z4 I purchased from Perillo BMW in Chicago.The service with the sale is superb and the car is great.The staff was very helpful in meeting my needs of being able to surprise my wife for christmas with her first BMW.Thanks,I know the first place to go for our next car,used or new

Fine design

by Blue Blurr from Potomac, MD | February 13, 2012

The BMW Z4 is to cars what Michelangelo is to artwork- timeless, sophiisticated and elegant styling. The car looks great but handles well also, with a sporty engine and great suspension. Put the top down and enjoy life in an affordable luxury car that will turn heads.

Used Z4

by zman from Hazleton, PA | January 23, 2012

This car is remarkable. It's a nice ride for a sports car. You feel invigorated driving with the top down. It's amazing how much leg room this car has. It's even comfortable for the long haul. I would recommend this car as a great daily driver. The 5 speed manual gets up and goes. I do wish this was a six speed manual, it seems this car has a lot more power and you feel that the extra gear would be great. I get 32 not on the open road. In town I get about 24. Still this car is a great value for the the money. Look for low mileage cars, you won't be sorry. If and when you buy one make sure you take it to BMW to do the first service call on your vehicle, I did and found a few items that need attention besides the oil change. Break fluid and coolent needed replacement. I purchased this vehicle with 35,500 miles on it. Its in great mechanical condition and I feel its nearly broken in. Good luck in your search and love the open road feeling.

Fun for 6 foot 260 lb guys as well

by Z4 Big guy from New York, NY | January 3, 2012

The z4 is fun to drive all year long. Well, except for the snow as with all rear wheel drive autos. I am a big guy and fit nicely in this machine. Power seats go right to the floor. Car turns on a dime and blasts off like a rocket ship. This is only of the best cars we have owned

NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN

by Z4 Boy from Washington | November 8, 2011

I came of age in the late 50's and remember some of the great sports cars availabe then - the Austin-Healy 3000, the early MGs, the Triumph and the 'vette. I wanted something that recalled that era, but with a lot more quality and performance. After extensive research, I found a very low-milage 2004 BMW Z4. It is awesome. Performance is off the charts and the car has every option known to man.

Most exiting car I've owned

by Sports Car Enthusiast from Omaha, NE | August 4, 2011

Car was in exellent condition. Dealer respresented this car exactly as I expected based on what I was told and even more. Dealer was easy to work with and was able to produce a car for me when I told him what I was looking for. Car is in mint condition and I love it. Everyone looks at it when I drive it and comments on what a beautiful car it is. Would highly recommend this Dealer to anyone looking for a car.

Great Car!

by Oliver from Novato, CA | October 25, 2010

The Z4 is a love it or hate it car. The car didn't do anything for me when I first saw it. The more I saw them around, the more interested I became. The engine and trans is right out of the 3 series, very reliable. It has lots of power. It's a little heavy for a roadster, but that gives it a safe feeling. I grew to love the body and simple interior. It handles flat and percise, a little choppy because of the short wheelbase. The tires are nice and wide runflats. It does wear tires quickly! You need to use the stock tires that were engineered for this car, about $400 each. It's a joy to drive this car, a little pricey, but worth it!

Impressive, reliable, fun, and safe

by Auto Apprecianado from Chicago | September 30, 2010

This car has it all. I've owned my Z4 for 4 months now and truly say that this vehicle is reliable, safe, fun, and fast. As far as sports cars I've owned a 2000 MR2 Spyder,Mistu Eclipse, and 240sx. This BMW is by far better in quality and reliability than the other cars I've owned. So far, the RFTs have been fine. I did get a flat once and drove 100 miles on it...took it to discount tire and they removed the nail for free. The vehicle handles superbly and its pretty quick, atr least for my needs. I didn't think that the 3.0 was that much faster for the money. Trunk space is very good for a small convertible and maintenance is reasonable with an oil change once3 a year or 15K miles per BMW. The interior is spacious and you can turn off the passenger airbag if you have kids sitting in the seat.

Featured Services for this BMW Z4