2007 BMW Z4

2007 BMW Z4

Available in 3 styles:  2007 BMW Z4 2dr RWD Roadster shown

20 city / 30 hwy

Overall

As advertised, this is a true sports car.

by Computer Geek from Northwest Indiana | April 24, 2014

Searched for a couple of weeks online for the exact model/options/price that my wife wanted (it's her car). 2007 3.0i 6 speed, what a wonderful car. Well maintained throughout, very responsive and a pleasure to drive. I haven't reached the handling limits yet, this drives like a go-cart, very quick handling that makes driving FUN. If you're looking for a very impractical vehicle, (the trunk will hold 3 bags of groceries, but not a set of golf clubs) that's just fun to drive, you can't go wrong with a BMW Z4. You'll have a hard time wiping that grin off your face.

Great Summer Car

by JoeB from Lowell, MA | January 13, 2014

Bought mid-summer 2012, and this car did not disappoint. A 2004 Si with Sport mode, manual shift, Toledo Blue with beige interior. Handles excellent! Run flats ride horrible, are expensive, and rated for 15k miles max? Replaced the 2 rears with Michelin AS tires in late Summer, will replace the fronts when they need it. This car is a real head-turner, lots of compliments. Only 55K on it now, looking forward to enjoying this for years to come!

Dream Car

by M from NV | February 24, 2013

I've wanted a BMW Roadster for decades, figured I could never afford it, then found this thanks to cars.com. Love it! It still makes me smile every time I open the garage door to go somewhere. Even though I've had arthritis in my lower back for years it is completely comfortable for me, even on a road trip of a few hundred miles a day. Even with the top up there's enough head and leg room for my husband and for me. Our local BMW dealership, which is not where I purchased it (since I used cars.com), washes ALL BMW's for free...whether purchased there or not! And that's important because this is a soft top convertible and other car washes can harm it. The free car wash is a great example of the exceptional customer service that BMW provides. Specifically: be careful with the cup holders; don't press down on the part that holds the bottom of the cup, as it will break, won't retract into the dash, and can't easily be removed. I haven't previously owned a manual transmission vehicle and preferred an automatic, but have found it's easy enough to drive, even in city traffic (2/3 of my driving). BMW in general seems to be an even better company and vehicle than I had heard; I've been treated so well in the purchase process that I want a BMW for every car I buy from now on. AND...my car insurance cost actually went down because the car is so safe (knee airbags even!) vs. the Toyota Prius (same model year) that I had previously. Thanks cars.com for helping me find my dream car! :-)

best overall sports car

by josepf from Tampa Florida | December 15, 2012

I have owned many sports cars including Porsche 930 turbo and i must admit thisBMW Z4 is the best bang for the buck. It is a very comfortable ride for a sports car especially for a tall person. I would recommend for the serious buyer to take a test drive and shop around there are many deals out there but again great fun to drive and great gas milage as well

great driving experience

by life is good from Fayetteville,GA | November 20, 2012

I'm 69 yrs old and it's the sports car I've always wanted but being 6'1" could not fit into the older ones. I started looking for a sports car recently and after learning the Z4 had been extended 3" , I looked no further. There is no problem getting in the car and having comfortable leg room. It is an expensive car to own as most work has to be done by the dealer using BMW parts. e.g. I recently puchased a BMW battery which required having it registered with the car, cost $297.00 But I'm living my dream driving my 2007 Z4. The engineering is amazing making the maintenance cost well worth the ride!

great fun but

by cookie from | August 26, 2012

great car but the run flats absolutely suck. they wore out with only 6000 miles on them i switched to conventional tires and now its perfect

Great fun quality roadster

by Topdown Cruiser from Diamond Bar, CA | August 24, 2012

The Z4 is a second car... and what a great, fun second car it is. Every time I take it out for a ride, I have a big grin on my face and can't wait to do it again. The handling is excellent. The build quality is typical BMW: sassy, classic, comfortable and high quality. The car is a head-turner, and the interior is very nice (maybe not as luxurious as other luxury cars, but this is a car built to be driven, not to sit and listen to classical music). Major pros: handling, acceleration (0-60 in under 6 secs), motorized top, quality, attractiveness. Minor cons: cargo space, cupholders (those are jokes), ride comfort on rough road.

Most reliable I had owned

by Z4 Bmw rocks from DC | June 20, 2012

Great ride !! Pleasure having this car !! Never gets boring ! I own one .. And this z4 over 5 years.. Is a great car to get around . Always has been a show stopper , pple admire it and think what a luxury .. But I use it year round and get a kick out of it! It is more affordable than you think and a very durable car that has a great performance !

Most fun car I've everr owned

by Z4 Fan from Sarasota, FL | April 23, 2012

Beautiful styling, fun and easy to drive, my BMW Z4 3.0i convertible is my dream car! Well-engineered, and solid, this car will last decades, and it provides a natural high that can't be beat. My Z4 is Montego Blue with light beige leather interior. Awesome look! The automatic convertible top is worth it's weight in gold, and you'll want to ride it with the top down whenever possible. The music system is incredible, and the 6-speed manual shift works great. My BMW Z4 is fantastic!

BMW 2007 Z4

by intrigue31005 from Macon, GA | April 17, 2012

I found this car on Cars.com with only 34K price. Got a great car with a great price and still under warranty. I'm blessed and have had a positive experience thus far with my purchase and the whole car buying experience.

Featured Services for this BMW Z4