2001 BMW Z8

13 city / 21 hwy

Overall

Incredibly Awesome Ride

by Roadster Dude from Boca Raton, FL | May 26, 2013

I've owned more roadsters than I can recall. Everything from MGs and Jags to Alfas, Porches and TVRs. By FAR, my Z8 is the best all around, pure hot and sexy road machine I've ever owned, or driven for that matter. It is clearly one of the prettiest roadsters every built with lines that rival the E-Type Jags. The power is more than enough to get you from zero to Jail in no time at all. I use mine as a dailey driver without regard to the miles I'm racking up. I'm in love and just don't care about or even think about the "next owner". Like my 2nd wife... she's a keeper! Sorry guys! If you're in the market for on of these babies (the Z8 I mean!), then you'll have to look elsewhere 'cause mine ain't now or never "for sale".

Featured Services for this BMW Z8