1989 Buick Century

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Best Car

by Buick4Life from Cleveland,TN | November 1, 2010

This is the best care I've ever owned! Smooth riding, enough space for the family, and just the right amount of horsepower. And I love the way it looks! I haven't had any work done on it besides just getting tune ups. I'm at 140K and no sign of it quitting yet!

Pleasantly Surprised!

by Air Force Msgt from Chico, CA | September 20, 2009

I bought this 1989 Buick Century from a gentleman who was not wanting to sell it. He said it ran good. It looked really bad with surface rust on the hood and roof, had many dents it too. But I wanted it for a second car so I could park my 1967 Chevelle. I guess my persistance paid off and he sold it to me for 500 dollars. After cleaning out all of the accumlated trash and some detail and minor mech work I found that this is a really nice car. the engine is strong. The car is smooth riding. Gets great gas mileage. It has 170k on it. I am just going to paint the rust spots, put gas in it, and see how long it will last me with routine maintenance. WOW! Don't judge a book by it's cover. I am going to put a bumper sticker on it that says, "Don't laugh, at least I'm not walking"

good reliable cheap car

by wooly from | January 30, 2009

for what i payed for the car it has been the most reliable car i have had. it currently has 276k miles and still runing. it has one problem a mass air flow sensor needs to be replaced i also had to replace a water pump (cheapest and easiest ive done)and had to replace a heater core (not to fun) other than that it has ran stong and gave me no problems

Featured Services for this Buick Century