1997 Buick Century

20 city / 29.1 hwy

Overall

97 buick

by krazi from | February 10, 2014

Had one that my dad gave me. after the factory engine gave up, we put a new one in it. drove the car for another year until the intake gasket started leaking antifreeze into the crank case. after that repair the car didn't quite run right. it would hesitate and stutter when I wanted it to go. I will not own another gm 3100 again ever.

Extremely Reliable, Runs Forever

by David R from Wisconsin | September 11, 2011

Overall a really great, reliable car with fantastic gas mileage. Owned a Buick Century Custom for years and years, and it has never had any problems, never broke down, always ran perfectly. They're very spacious and comfortable and a good sized car. Nice cold air conditioning in the summer and great fast heater in the winter. Good for the mid-west! Safe, and sturdy! The kind of car you can put 300,000 miles on and it will still run perfectly. This car lasts forever!

A great car

by Jim from Chicago, IL | January 27, 2011

We bought our 1997 Buick Century Limited used 5 years ago, it has been great. Mileage is 20 city, 30 road. We also own a 2001 Toyota Camry - the Buick is our preferred car. Both get the same gas mileage, comfort of the Buick sells us. Rust is a concern.

Can't beat a Buick

by Barb from Rockaway | September 28, 2009

I owned a 1998 Century and is was quiet and had great gas mileage.Never had a ounce of problems and never broke down and left me stranded.I wish they still made this car.

great value - great car

by mitch from | August 27, 2009

I bought a used 97 century a few years ago for my daughter and the car has performed like a champ. The ride is smooth and the car has been a great buy.

Featured Services for this Buick Century