2002 Buick Century

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love our new used car

by newbuicklover from Utah | October 17, 2013

I love our new used Buick. It rides so smoothly and comfortably. We are frustrated by the automatic door lock feature and that we can't seem to change that, even following the manual's directions for changing it. But I love the sound system, especially having a CD player. The interior has been so well cared for. The only really worn thing is the steering wheel, but it doesn't hamper our using it at all and it's still comfortable to hold on to. A major plus in this 2002 is the power driver seat that allows me to raise it to a better level than older models we tried. I don't have to feel so low in the water.

Bought car for my son

by 2nd Buick from Saginaw, MI | September 1, 2012

Bought this car for my son. 47,500 miles. Solid as a rock still. No rattles or wobbles. I've got 80K miles on my LeSabre. This car is not quite the ride or comfort of my bigger body but it's a little sweetheart. Sure glad we found it.. Dealer was fantastic. Rating for reliability is wishful thinking since we just purchased the vehicle. But it's based in part on my satisfaction with my Buick.

Best Car I have ever owned.

by Car Enthusiast from CA | November 1, 2011

Very comfortable, quiet, excellent gas mileage. Excellent brakes and roadability. Very reliable. High quality build materials. Excellent visibility. A pleasure to drive. Best car I have ever owned.

Great dependable car

by luvbuick from Fort Worth | August 6, 2009

Have had no problems, new tires, keep the oil changed. Getting 27-30 mpg city and 35-39 mpg highway. Love it and it has over 114,000 miles. Never been notified of recalls - there are 2 - I'm taking it in for this work. Actually having problems that first recall was about.

Wifes Car

by Coco from North Carolina | November 9, 2008

We bought this car 3yrs ago and still it gives us and enjoyable ride on trips. It has been reliable with great gas mileage. My wife loves the drive and comfort the cars has to offer.

"Signature" Buick

by American Cars Only from Akron, Ohio | April 30, 2008

Bought mine used 3 years ago - Limited Special Edition w/ leather, premium sound system, every option except sunroof. Has features more expensive cars don't (magnetic variable effort steering, climate control, ABS, traction control). Mileage is just what they estimate (29 hwy). Well-built, reliable, dependable, safe = "signature" Buick.

Great car

by daily driver from Ottawa, ON | June 27, 2006

Buick Century 2002, bought from rental company, 126000 km on odometer right now. No single problem at all. I did only maintenance. Good cruiser, cheap insurance. I'm very satisfied.

Typical driver

by Mature (old ) driver -- typical Buick owner from Springdale, Arkansas | June 22, 2006

Absolutely incredible automobile --- i now have 52000 miles on the vehicle and i have had zero (0) problems !

Featured Services for this Buick Century