2003 Buick Century

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2003 BUIC CENTURY

by STOTES from ROCHESTER, Mn. | April 14, 2013

Already have a 2003 Buick Century with 37,000 miles on it. We get 35 MPG, driving from Rochester, Mn. to Madison, Wis.; Great car ! Was looking at a 2003 Century, at EZ Motors in Wis., to replace our 1992 Century, with 170,000 miles, another Great car; have 3 pople that was to but this car. Was tracking the 2003 century, in Wis. for 3 weeks, then finally had time to drive over there. They SOLD it, 10 hours before we got there, but the dealer, did E-mail me, that it had been sold .

2003 Buick Centry

by NambeDude from Santa Fe | January 9, 2012

This has been the best car I have ever owned. I am so happy the she'll be paid off in a few months... yay

Reliable Sylin Car

by Mom from Milwaukee, WI | December 19, 2011

My son LOVES his new his new car! I LOVE it because it is so reliable. Not only does it look and drive great his gas milage is 32 mpg in mostly city driving. He is 19 so I thought he might say it is a grandma's car, but he LOVES it.

Geat Car

by Love Cars from Arizona | April 5, 2011

This is a great car. I have owned my buick for 8 years and no problems, just maintenance. I still get 30 miles to the gallon on trips. Lots of trunk space for luggage and grocery. The interior has plenty of leg room and head room. Easy to read and see guages. Love the individual A/C, and heater controls for driver and passenger. A very nice and comfortable ride. Buick did everything right with this car.

Super fantastic Car

by DM5 from Milwaukee | March 31, 2011

This car is fantastic. I changed it only gasket of antifreeze. I have it for 8 years, drives great and saves gas. to marry again Buic.

WOW GREAT CAR

by NEW TO BUICKS from ohio | February 1, 2011

Just bought an 03 century from a local dealer my ford aspire and my wifes dodge dynasty died a minth apart.Saw the buick sitting on the lot and was attracted by the styling,once i took a test drive i was hooked.Our car started out life as an Avis rental and was owned by a local couple for years the ride handleing and comfort are all i could hope for,only gas milage is not the best,but a safer more well built car you won't find.

Great

by Matt from Indy | January 27, 2011

This car was handed down from my dad to myself as my first car in June 2010. The car has 229,000 miles on it, and still runs very well with very few problems. Only very recently did I have any trouble with the engine, which may be partly due to the cold weather here in Indiana. This car has stood the test of many miles, and I would reccomend it to anyone, especially for a first car.

Excellent car!!!

by Citygirl from Louisville, KY | December 8, 2010

I was given this car by my mother when she felt she was too old to drive. It has been an exceptional car with very little upkeep and no real repair issues. We are currently in the market for a second one for my husband! With kids in college, this is a very affordable car that we can trust. Drives very smooth and is comfortable. Only problem is the lack of drink holders in the back seat :)

Awesome Vehicle

by Tackett from Ashtabula, OH | November 18, 2010

This vehicle is fantastic! It gets great milage and has been incredibly reliable. 8 years out it doesn't have any mechanical issues and I have only had to replace one or two basic things since I've owned it. I love my buick and love the fact that getting said parts is easy and painless. The only issue I have with the vehicle is with the internal molding on the base of the passenger door coming off way to easily (2 pieces, one by the front passenger door and the other by the rear passenger door). Otherwise, get this vehicle if you can find one in good condition!

excellent vehicle

by becca from | September 24, 2010

I've owned 2 and they are awesome! Excellent gas mileage, reliable and wish they were a continued model!

Featured Services for this Buick Century