2008 Buick Enclave

16 city / 22–24 hwy

Overall

Wanna buy used car from Whitmoyer Auto Grp Pa Read

by Hweekor from Mount Joy Pa | May 20, 2014

I bought a 2008 Buick Enclave as a family car on ‘as is’ from Whitmoyer Auto Group Pa for $11,311.00 based on reviews on their website. After driving this car for 1,219 miles, I had to come up with another $14,268.17 to replace engine, transmission, rotors and pad kits (OEM) Front and Rear, Mount Strut (replace N/C with strut), fix alignment and Leak on A/C, not for getting the fact that I has already spent $631.23 to replace P/S Pump. Meanwhile, Whitmoyer Auto Group assured me that the car has passed the state and their company’s rigorous point inspections. What is Whitmoyer Auto Group Pa management telling me? You are out of luck, Jack. Remember, it was an As Is car and we will not do anything for you. They were very nice when they wanted to get me to buy the car. But now, I am stuck with a junk piece of car my family cannot use and have to cough up $14,268.17 to fix and Whitmoyer Auto Group management will not help. Don’t get fooled by their initial service trying to trap you to buy.

Enclave best SUV

by SUV Enthusiast from Burrillville, RI | March 21, 2014

Love my Enclave, rides great, great for having 4 car seats for grandchildren. Feel safe with grandchildren in this car. Car is tight and ride is very comfortable with many luxuries to boot.

2008 Enclave CXL is Great

by Engineer from | February 1, 2014

We bought our Enclave used with 52,000 miles on it. Now have over 80,000 and have not had one problem. Will buy another when ready.

my 2008 enclave expierence

by bogey from | December 18, 2013

I have owned a Buick for 35 years, now have a 2008 enclave, and have replaced all power steering parts, pumps replaced 3 and now needs number 4, general Motors could care less, rude, however, did pay to replace the water pump which also failed after only 40,000 miles, so the 2008 is a piece of replaced parts, and no change in sight, rack & pinion steering, gone, had to replaced, struts, had to replace so do not buy a 2008 enclave replace. so DO NOT BUY A 2008 ENCLAVE,

The best car ever

by hot mom from Appleton,Wi | September 8, 2013

I have had my cat for 3 months and this cat is so amazing. I love the interior of my car, our has the Bose stereo system, back up camera, leather and navigation. I purchased the vehicle from Eilde Toyota in Milwaukee. Thry were really great and the service was awesome.It is so spacious and roomie in the inside with the 7 passenger seating. my kids just loves this car.

Spacious w/o the bulk

by In Love w/my Enclave! from Jacksonville, Fl | April 3, 2013

I am very satisfied with my vehicle. I have a large family and we all are able to seat comfortably and that's including 2 car seats! My salesman, Thaddeus Bruce and the staff at Tom Bush Autoplex really went above and beyond to ensure tht I was able to get the vehicle of my choice w/affordable payments. This vehicle really is a triple threat, stylish, spacious, and, dependable!

nicest, best driving vehicle I've ever driven

by snuffy from Heber Springs AR. | June 18, 2012

Buick has outdone themselves and most everyone else with the Enclave. It rides, drives and handles better that any car or SUV I've driven and that covers a lot. the only negative a could add is the gas mileage could be better. we are averaging anything from 19.5 to 21. town and road mixture. and one other thing is if you want to update your navagation every other year It will cost you right at $200. for the update dvd. for the price of the suv and the cost of the navagation option you would think the updates would be free. shame on General Motors for that rip off.

one good car

by car guy from Ogden New York | April 17, 2012

Has all bells and gadgets, inside is drop dead pretty, good tight car, gas mileage is what I expected for a car with AWD, YES I would buy again. Cars.com was a great help with my research, Thank you.

Soccer mom Sexy ....

by Lovin my Buick! from Leesburg, GA | February 3, 2012

I wanted the buick because I am a YOUNG mother of 3 growing boys. I needed a car that was reliable, functional & most importantly NOT A MINIVAN! The Enclave had the best 3rd row leg room than any other crossover or SUV my husband & I looked at (I got in the back of all of them personally-if it was uncomfortable to me it would be for my boys) it also had the best trunk space even with the 3rd row up. It handles very dainty & easy for a lady & to me it stills says "although I'm a married mom I have style & sexiness!" I would highly recommend it. Price wise you will pay for the top name of a Buick, but its worth it I bought mine used, so I got the luxury without the high price tag. The body style & interior doesn't change much with increasing years we looked in all but a 2009. I hope my review helps...oh my husband doesn't mind driving it either until I put the dancing flower on the dash! LOL

Great Car

by Hawk from Maine | October 23, 2011

Have 36000 miles on my Onclave and am .very happy with it. One of the areas I'm not happy with is the lay out of the instsrument panel. The Engineer that was responsible for this phase should be booted out of GM Very poor layout and hard to get use to the tiny buttons !!!