2011 Buick Enclave

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love this car

by Jet from Manassas, Va | June 18, 2014

I went from driving a Dodge charger to this lovely car. It handles as well if not better than my charger. Great on gas and the drive is so smooth. I love the automatic lift, sunroof and most of all the room in the vehicle. I was reading so many reviews online mostly good but was a little unsure. After test driving this car, and the comfort of the seats as well as the preformance I had to get it. I am so happy with this purchase. I do miss my charger but the Enclave offers everything she did and more.

Best Car I Have Owned

by The Rev of N Mich from WalloonLake, MI | March 7, 2014

Live in Northern Michigan. Snow has never stopped this car! Rides wonderful and feels very safe. Will purchase another Enclave in the future.

Enclave

by Ozzie from Northville, MI | November 27, 2013

I bought the car yesterday and i am very happy with it so far. It's nice ride and confortable. I hope keep it for a while.

Reliable Car with Beauty

by Queen's Ride from Londonerry,NH | November 3, 2013

The PrimeBuick had excellent service from the salesman and finance manager. I recommend this car and dealership to any one of my friends.

Smooth Ride

by Keggermon from Ggreenville, SC | July 15, 2013

I would not have considered a Buick until I happened to test drive the Enclave. Either the styling is getting better or I'm getting older faster than I realized. Love the interior with lots of comfortable passenger room. From seats are cozy, although not quite as comfortable as my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Overall, it's worth the trade-off if you need space for 5 or more. Acceleration is good for an SUV. The ride is smoother than my Jeep, so I have to watch the speedometer or I find I am going 10 more than I thought.

most comfortable car i owned

by beauty from brownsville, tx | April 16, 2013

interior design is excellent each passanger has his or her own space. captian chairs front and back. buick reliability i know because i own a 2000 buick century which still works great i havent invested any money into motor and i believe this buick wont let me down neither.

Owned several bricks, this was one of the best

by Corvett from Wisconsin | December 27, 2012

If you live we're there is a lot of snow this is a great car with 20 in. Wheels, and a well balanced car. I recommend this car.

classy suv

by cloudy from calgary ab | April 4, 2012

It was a good experience all around.Will do it again.Cars.com is the best sight I could find.Everyone we dealt with was very helpful.There is no hassle at the border getting the car back to canada.If you do a little research on the internet it is a simple task.

this car rides much better than the Acadia I had

by hank from grand rapids, Michigan | March 10, 2012

My new Buick Enclave is very sharp. It is loaded and drives and rides great. It has a sporty look for an SUV. Very comfortable.

Nice, reliable, but with some issues

by Car collector from Syracuse, NY | March 9, 2012

The Enclave is a nice car for road trips and driving around town. Well built with a nice interior, but not real luxury and with a few weird things. For $48k, it didn't have a compass in the dash! The tild wheel doesn't tilt up far enough to see the guages (if you are tall) and the A-pillars are so big that they create such a blind spot that you have to physically move your body in the driver's seat to see around them. It's a nice vehicles with some weird attributes!