2013 Buick Enclave

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best decision I've made.

by mugs51 from Napa, Ca | March 27, 2014

In 2011 I really wanted this car, but chose a Honda Accord instead because of gas prices. I was never happy with my decision and still longed for the Enclave. In Febuary I started looking at the Enclave's again and purchase a used 2013 . I couldn't be happier. Great comfort, style and performance. Sure it goes to the gas station a bit more than the Honda, but for a big vehicle it does fairly well on gas. Love, love , love this car.

Most luxurious car I have ever owned.

by Billybob from Darby, MT | January 10, 2014

The Enclave is a nice heavy car. It holds the road well when it is icy. It drives like a dream. I like everything about it, except the seat are a little too straight for me. I wish they were more concave in the upper back, as my GMC pickup was.

Enclave owner x2

by Donald Harvey from Largo Florida | December 23, 2013

I stopped in Crown Buick GMC the day before Christmas Eve to see the leftover 2013 Buick Enclave. I was greeted by sales consultant Tammy Wagner. She was upbeat. Tammy made me feel special. She took her time. Crown manager Dave helped me get to the figures I needed to make my payments work with Tony in finance. Crown cares about people. I will recommend Tammy Wagner to all of my golf friends and family. She is proud of her dealership and enjoys people. Tammy was so happy for me to get into a new vehicle at a great price. Thank you D. H. Largo FL

Not Worth the Money

by CUV Shopping from Southern California | November 3, 2013

Not worth the money. For similar price, you can buy a "true" luxury vehicle like Acura, Infiniti or Lexus with much better quality, design, features, reliability, performance, resale value, etc. etc. Buick still thinks it's okay to fill the cabin up with fake wood….not okay at this price. GM cars still lags behind the industry with technology. This is why Buick will never have the same 'prestige' as the competition. This car would be a bargain if it were priced the same as the Traverse which is almost the same car.

vftmj

by Value for the money Jack (vftmj) from Northern Michigan | September 5, 2013

This is our second enclave. We reviewed other vehicles thinking maybe a change would be for the good. Because we thoroughly enjoyed our first enclave We found it was impossible to find anything that would compare more favorably, as we review our options. If you are looking for a larger crossover with style performance and value, the enclave would be hard to match!

Shocking

by Surprised Buick Guy from Atlanta, GA | June 30, 2013

Short list to choose from for the next family lease: Acura MDX, Lexus RX350, and the BMW X5...drove all 3 and was almost done deciding when a friend screwed up my plans by driving up in a newer Buick Lacrosse. I guess I live in a bubble because I had no clue Buick had changed so dramatically....he told me they have an SUV too and I went to check it out that weekend. After shopping for 2 weeks, the desicion to lease on the spot was a no brainer...the car was quieter, smoother, and was as luxurious as any vehicle I've tried...2 months into it, I don't have a complaint...it's exactly what I want, the interior is jaw dropping with cool blue lights throughout...love it love it love it!

Awesome and Amazing!!

by EnclaveLady from Jackson, TN | June 19, 2013

Wow....this new 2013 Buick Enclave is my dream come true!! You must see this beautifully detailed car to appreciate its design inside and out! The interior is breathtaking at night with the soft blue lighting that encircles the entire cabin. The rich wood grain and quality leather makes for an unbelievably luxurious vehicle. The quiet smooth ride is amazing! As a former Cadillac owner, I can say my new Buick Enclave is far superior! If you are looking for quality, elegance, and a smooth ride, this is the car for you! I drive my Enclave with pride and "caution"... Please no fender-benders! My road rage has completely disappeared!

Wow great ride

by Usedtodrivetoyota from New Phila, oh | April 7, 2013

Test drove Highlander,Pilot,traverse. Enclave blows them away. This car drives great,looks great both in and out. Chose the white diamond tri coat and it is awesome. Love the new cocoa interior. Wish it got a little better mpg. Ambient lighting and the backup camera and cross traffic really make this the perfect 3 row family vehicle .

Very Impressive American Car

by Toastman from Wayne, PA | March 18, 2013

My wife and I just leased a 2013 Buick Enclave and are thrilled. The car rides extremely well, very comfortable and very stylish. We have 3 teenagers and have to car pool constantly with 3-6 kids in tow. The rear bucket seats allow for easy access to the 3rd row seat in back. The rear seats fold down with ease so you can quickly maximize cargo space. The sound system, navigation system with blue tooth is state of the art. We have been loyal BMW and Volvo fans, had been driving the Volvo XC 90 for last 5 years. We are thrilled with the Enclave and proud to drive American again!

Newest vehicle I've purchased

by Margie from Aurora, MN | February 10, 2013

It's a 2012, new, I didn't like the2013 as much. Not as good warrenty. The guys I dealt with were great. services are always good. They pick up my car from work and they return it the same day. This is why I went back to purchase a vehicle at Waschke's in Virginia MN.