2014 Buick Enclave

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Car

by Kansas Amy from Madison, KS | January 8, 2015

This is the 3rd Enclave we have owned. 2008, 2011, 2014. To say we love it is an understatement. It does however have a couple interior design flaws that would keep me from possibly getting a newer one in the future. The one that really bothers me the most is the middle console lid that slides back is rippled and is harder that heck to keep clean and get clean. The second thing is the hooks are in the third row. Another set in the second row would make it handier if you have no passengers and need to utilize the hooks. Other than those "flaws" it is a great vehicle. We have never had mechanical issues.

Bad luck - two enclaves in row

by mtello from Houston, TX | December 15, 2014

In 2013, I bought a 2013 Buick enclave and it broke down few month later. So I traded it in for a 2014 enclave and it broke down few month later. I am trying a different brand.

Enclave

by Professor from Hannibal, mo. | September 17, 2014

It is too early to give I depth review, we have less than 2000miles on the enclave. I would not have purchased it if I did not already have 187000mi. On one Buick and 117000 and 165000 on two others. It will be interesting to see if the timing chain issues on 3.6 liter v6 engine of the enclave have been resolved. The gm engineers I have consulted have assured me that the 3.6is now a good long haul engine. Check with me in about 3years and I can give a review based on experience.

Good So Far

by JBC3 from Middletown, CT | July 18, 2014

I've owned my Buick Enclave for less than one month, but so far I'm very happy with it. There are a few small design items which I would do differently. For example, the sun roof(s) use an opaque screen to keep out the sun / heat. I would prefer a solid screen which more fully blocks the heat. Also, I like to hang my jacket on a hanger, but the "hooks" on this car are in the rear...in the vicinity of the 3rd row seats. Luckily I have long arms, but it's a long reach. The car is built quite far off the ground and my wife has a bit of difficulty "climbing-up" to the seats. A running board might have been helpful. But these are small items. Generally the car is comfortable, roomy and a pleasure to drive. I would recommend purchase, especially if you are carrying extra passengers or extra cargo at times.

Enclave wins "BEST OF SHOW" in my book

by Always a Buick! from Muncie/Anderson, Indiana | June 23, 2014

I'm trading my Buick Enclave for another Enclave. I've always been a Buick fan but usually tried a different model when I traded. Not anymore! The Enclave is my idea of luxury. I actually checked into the BMW and the Lexus SUV's but there was no comparison that I could see. The Enclave had all the best features of the others, decent gas mileage, great handling, smooth ride and it's beautiful as an added bonus. The only change I made was the color and that was a tough decision since I loved my bronze 2008. Let's hope that Champagne Silver brings as many great memories!!!

NO HASSLE WITH DEALERS

by Mario from MIAMI, FL | March 24, 2014

I'm not a dealer's fan! I tried to avoid going to dealers to negotiate a purchase till the last stage of the deal. I let my fingers do the shopping and I found Kevon at Lehman Buick an honest forward salesman through e-mails and I bought my car from him without hassles and unreliable "negotiations" typical of dealers!

Great Buy

by Daisy Mae from Grand Saline, TX | March 3, 2014

I have only owned this vehicle for a short time but so far it has met or exceeded my expectations. My husband didn't want me to trade off my 09 Yukon because it was such a great car in every way but I felt it was time for me to get into something smaller. I found out that Buick offered an all-wheel-drive Enclave. I contacted Larry Matthews at Ray Ridings Buick GMC (I have traded cars with him since the early 1980s) and told him that if he could find me an all-wheel-drive Enclave with the other things that wanted that wasn't black I would trade. Well, the next day he called me and told me he was making arrangements for a trade with another dealer for the car I wanted. I thought it would take weeks to find one but it didn't. I made the trade and haven't regretted it at all. I have found it to be very economical on gas as well. Even with the all-wheel-drive, it gets 19.9 mpg in town and over 21 on the highway and that is with 4 large adults in it. I can't wait until I can take a nice long trip in it!

Car of My Dreams

by Luxury on Wheels from Beaufort, SC | February 19, 2014

I just bought a premium Buick Enclave, 2014. It is Diamond White (actually has a pearl essence) and cocoa interior. The navigation system is superb along with air conditioned seats which is wonderful living in the south. I love this car! So comfortable and so pretty!!

Great suv

by Mike from Florida | January 27, 2014

Traded in a GMC Envoy which was a great car. The Enclave is even better. Wife and I test drove the Explorer and the GMC Acadia before buying the Enclave. The Enclave was more plush (interior and exterior) with absolutely no road noise. Would recommend the Buick to anyone looking for a well built and plush vehicle.

Love the Enclave!

by All Boys from Charlotte, NC | January 5, 2014

I just traded in my 2011 Honda Odyssey for the 2014 Buick Enclave, and I just love it! The Odyssey is a great van, but I just was so tired of driving a minivan and I don't like driving a big SUV. The Enclave is a great option because it has a comfortable third row, and still room in the trunk. The Enclave handles very nicely, and feels very luxurious with the leather and wood trim. The heater works really well as well as the back-up cameras. I did not opt to get the DVD player because my kids play with their ipads/ iphones. The car feels very quiet inside, has plenty of leg room, and lots of nice features. I love the look of it and the fact that it has just as much room, if not more, than a clunky, gas-guzzling SUV. If you have kids, but don't want a van, this is a great car for you. There is a reason this car is rated so highly.