We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Buick Enclave

2014 Buick Enclave
Available in 6 styles:  2013 Buick Enclave FWD Sport Utility shown

Overall

Unsatified

by 1st Time Buick Buyer from Tampa, FL | May 25, 2016

I was extremely excited for the purchase of my 2014 Buick Enclave. Until a few months in. I've been having transmission problems that occurs randomly when driving. It's been 2 1/2 years with the same issue but the dealer still states that nothing shows on the computer. I am not satisfied at all.

It's a WINNER!!

by BlessedDiva65 from Melbourne, FL | May 19, 2016

April 2016 I purchased the 2014 Buick Enclave Leather with DVD entertainment system. This is my first GM/Buick purchase as I have always purchased foreign vehicles. I am blown away with this truck. the Buick Quiet Tuning is awesome. It rides soooooo smooth. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. I love the roominess and spacious interior of the truck. you can't even hear the engine running from inside the truck. I have the two tone cocoa/chocolate interior. the chrome features inside and out dress this truck up really nice. the handling is very easy. I wasn't aware of the LED lighting around the dash and on the doors until I went to drive it during the evening....love that feature and I hope Buick keeps it. the blind spot feature is a lifesaver (literally). my truck averages 22/14 mpg and I'm ok with that. the only thing that I would change in this truck's design is the garment hooks...put them in the 2nd row (I'm 5'2" and can't reach back there). I'm sold on GM/BUICK and I'll forever be a customer. my truck color is mocha bronze.

2014 Buick Enclave

by True customer from Maryland | March 30, 2016

The 2014 Enclave is everything I wanted with one exception is the gas mileage. The God is takes 87 octane gas. The car is beautiful and rides great. So much more car than the other suv's. I hope this helps with your decision.

Great Car

by Kansas Amy from Madison, KS | January 8, 2015

This is the 3rd Enclave we have owned. 2008, 2011, 2014. To say we love it is an understatement. It does however have a couple interior design flaws that would keep me from possibly getting a newer one in the future. The one that really bothers me the most is the middle console lid that slides back is rippled and is harder that heck to keep clean and get clean. The second thing is the hooks are in the third row. Another set in the second row would make it handier if you have no passengers and need to utilize the hooks. Other than those "flaws" it is a great vehicle. We have never had mechanical issues.

Bad luck - two enclaves in row

by mtello from Houston, TX | December 15, 2014

In 2013, I bought a 2013 Buick enclave and it broke down few month later. So I traded it in for a 2014 enclave and it broke down few month later. I am trying a different brand.

Enclave

by Professor from Hannibal, mo. | September 17, 2014

It is too early to give I depth review, we have less than 2000miles on the enclave. I would not have purchased it if I did not already have 187000mi. On one Buick and 117000 and 165000 on two others. It will be interesting to see if the timing chain issues on 3.6 liter v6 engine of the enclave have been resolved. The gm engineers I have consulted have assured me that the 3.6is now a good long haul engine. Check with me in about 3years and I can give a review based on experience.

Good So Far

by JBC3 from Middletown, CT | July 18, 2014

I've owned my Buick Enclave for less than one month, but so far I'm very happy with it. There are a few small design items which I would do differently. For example, the sun roof(s) use an opaque screen to keep out the sun / heat. I would prefer a solid screen which more fully blocks the heat. Also, I like to hang my jacket on a hanger, but the "hooks" on this car are in the rear...in the vicinity of the 3rd row seats. Luckily I have long arms, but it's a long reach. The car is built quite far off the ground and my wife has a bit of difficulty "climbing-up" to the seats. A running board might have been helpful. But these are small items. Generally the car is comfortable, roomy and a pleasure to drive. I would recommend purchase, especially if you are carrying extra passengers or extra cargo at times.

Enclave wins "BEST OF SHOW" in my book

by Always a Buick! from Muncie/Anderson, Indiana | June 23, 2014

I'm trading my Buick Enclave for another Enclave. I've always been a Buick fan but usually tried a different model when I traded. Not anymore! The Enclave is my idea of luxury. I actually checked into the BMW and the Lexus SUV's but there was no comparison that I could see. The Enclave had all the best features of the others, decent gas mileage, great handling, smooth ride and it's beautiful as an added bonus. The only change I made was the color and that was a tough decision since I loved my bronze 2008. Let's hope that Champagne Silver brings as many great memories!!!

NO HASSLE WITH DEALERS

by Mario from MIAMI, FL | March 24, 2014

I'm not a dealer's fan! I tried to avoid going to dealers to negotiate a purchase till the last stage of the deal. I let my fingers do the shopping and I found Kevon at Lehman Buick an honest forward salesman through e-mails and I bought my car from him without hassles and unreliable "negotiations" typical of dealers!

Great Buy

by Daisy Mae from Grand Saline, TX | March 3, 2014

I have only owned this vehicle for a short time but so far it has met or exceeded my expectations. My husband didn't want me to trade off my 09 Yukon because it was such a great car in every way but I felt it was time for me to get into something smaller. I found out that Buick offered an all-wheel-drive Enclave. I contacted Larry Matthews at Ray Ridings Buick GMC (I have traded cars with him since the early 1980s) and told him that if he could find me an all-wheel-drive Enclave with the other things that wanted that wasn't black I would trade. Well, the next day he called me and told me he was making arrangements for a trade with another dealer for the car I wanted. I thought it would take weeks to find one but it didn't. I made the trade and haven't regretted it at all. I have found it to be very economical on gas as well. Even with the all-wheel-drive, it gets 19.9 mpg in town and over 21 on the highway and that is with 4 large adults in it. I can't wait until I can take a nice long trip in it!