2015 Buick Enclave

Starting MSRP

Overall

Beats the Foreign Cars

by The Rev from Walloon Lake, MI | March 10, 2016

Bought used with 18000 and use it every day plus vacations. Lots of room, handles great and good gas mileage, Have tried every competitor and this is the beat.

Inexpensive luxury SUV crossover

by Houstonian from Houston, Texas | September 2, 2015

The exterior is classy, and the interior is very well appointed if you get the leather version with the Bose speaker system, and the navigation system. The interior lighting is more impressive than what I have with my Lexus. The ride is good, but well short of what you experience with luxury vehicles. The power is adequate, but again is well short of luxury SUVs. The bottom line is that unless you move to a luxury SUV (e.g., Lexus, Cadillac, Mercedes, etc.), you will not get a better SUV with this passenger capacity, with the feel of luxury. I owned a Toyota Highlander, which was nice, but not nearly this nice. I owned a Chevy Traverse (which I hated). This is a solid SUV crossover that I highly recommend. It could use more power, better suspension, and better handling, but that would force you into the luxury market for sure.

In Love!

by Sheila from Hagarville, Arkansas | August 10, 2015

I truly love this SUV. I have 3 grandsons and having TV in makes for a quiet ride. My two daughters, grandsons, and I have plenty of room for everyone when we go shopping. Lots of room in the back for packages.nthe interior is just beautiful. The outside looks classy. I have all leather and wow it's just my dream car.

Most comfortable vehicle I have owned

by Paul from Gulfport, MS | May 31, 2015

2 weeks old, so far great vehicle. MPG below expectations averaging 16.1. Minor wind noise from roof

Dealers don't know the definition of a few minutes

by jscott30 from | March 17, 2015

Dealers don't know the definition of a few minutes. took to long to finish the deal. didn't need to wait on finance dept. already had finance handled. Just needed P.O. to be sent to BVSCU and they'd had their check. Quick playing games

Great improvement

by Satisfied from Pittsburg, KS | February 27, 2015

I traded a 2008 loaded Enclave for a 2015 with even more equipment. I was so satisfied with our 2008 that there wasn't any real question about buying a new Enclave. Although I did try a couple of competitors from a major domestic manufacturer. There is no real comparison - the Enclave was in a better universe. My 2008 was super quiet, but somehow they made the 2015 even quieter. It rides almost as well as any sedan we have owned. I really like the new technology with soft keys on the navigation screen and the wifi hotspot. My only, very minor complaint, is that Buick hasn't seen fit to make a hybrid version of the Enclave, because the in town gas mileage is not good. The interior is nearly cavernous. 2015 is same size as our 2008, and we drove it for a week with our daughter's family, which made 4 adults plus 2 children, and all the luggage we needed. We never felt crowded. The reliability of our 2008 was outstanding, and the 2015 feels better constructed, so I am expecting a great experience with it also. (How did they make it better?) If you can come up with the money , and can use the space, you owe it to yourself to seriously consider this vehicle.

We call it the bobble head ride

by Robert S ( Roadmaster) from Euclid Ohio | February 10, 2015

Well I wasn't impressed for a Buick to ride like a truck! I can feel every bump, kids call it the bobble head ride, cause that's what happens when your in the Car To stiff of a shock and strut combo for me, I am not impressed, body rolls also and I can here the little mouse motor rev thru the shift sequence (waan wanaaaaa 2500 to 3200 shift changes,) guess that's what the Bose system is for hahaha not funny. The car has many faults to list I would not recommend to my friends. PS I've had 6 Buicks, all older 70s 80s and this one does not live up to the Buick ride and performance I am use too. Though I have to say that the styling and interior are up to the Buick Trade Mark standard, but its lacking Engineering. Disgruntled 54 year old Buyer.

Fancy yet Casual.

by KatieB from Lexington, KY | December 29, 2014

My first SUV and Buick. LOVE it! I have never ridden in a car so comfortable ~ The seats and headrest make you feel like your sitting in your family room, honestly. Great steering wheel and well designed dashboard. I wish it had a digital speedometer. Easy stereo to figure out with lots of features. Lovely, luxurious interior with high grade, quality leather and carpet. Nice sun and moon roof. I would have added larger compartments- there are a few small spaces to put things and a decent sized glove box, but not much more. The ride itself is exceptionally smooth and quiet (esp. without my three children in the car!). Not a ton of pick up (acceleration), but enough. It's a heavy, safe-feeling car that is easy to control. I'd buy it again.

Very luxurious SUV

by GG's Pop from Nashville, TN | December 21, 2014

The Buick Enclave is the nicest vehicle that my wife and I have ever owned. We are in our late 60's and we have owned several new vehicles. The Enclave has all the bells and whistles and we discover new features each time we drive it. We love the rear TV monitor, our 2 year old grandbaby watches her DVD cartoons the whole time while she is riding. The heated seats and steering wheel sure feel great on a cold winter's day. The Bose sound systems and SiriusXM radio sounds like you are at a live concert. We have owned several SUV's but the Enclave has the most comfortable ride and it is a joy to drive. It costs more than most other SUV's but it is well worth the extra money. I highly recommend the Buick Enclave.

Good enough to buy again

by Sportybelle from St. George,Utah | November 12, 2014

This is my second Buick Enclave. I shopped around and for a 7 seater this make is just the right size- not too big and not too small. Goldilocks would pick it !! Has great a great look on exterior and has an elegant style on interior. Drives well and good mileage for a car this size. The 2 seats in back with aisle is great to getting to rear seating. No climbing over seats unless you want to and then seats fold down. Great look and value