Buick's three-row Enclave is the most luxury-oriented SUV of its GM siblings, which include the Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia. It seats seven or eight, and competitors include the Acura MDX, Lexus RX 350 and Volvo XC90.
New for 2015
Leather and Premium trim levels of the Enclave gain a heated wood steering wheel, and Dark Plum is a newly available interior color.
The below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- LED daytime running lights
- Xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights
- LED taillights
- 18-inch aluminum wheels; available 19- or 20-inch wheels
- Cloth upholstery; leather available
- IntelliLink touch-screen multimedia system
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Power liftgate
- Remote start
- Available navigation system
- Available Bose premium stereo
- Available heated and cooled front seats
- Available heated steering wheel
Under the Hood
- 288-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-6
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 4,500-pound towing capacity
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side-impact airbag between front seats
- Side curtain airbags for all three rows
- Backup camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Available blind spot warning system and rear cross-traffic alert
- Available forward collision alert and lane departure warning
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Buick Enclave.