2014 Buick Encore

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Fun and classy

by Wendy luvs FUN from brookfield mo | July 9, 2014

I love this car! Drove off the lot and to Chicago for weekend. A 7 hour drive each way. Handle great in Chicago whipping around and on long road trip. Only thing missing in this package is link to my garage door! Found odd not have. ...thats the design 4 rating. Otherwise I literally tell my husband 5 times a week I love my car!

wonderful car

by jojohills from Hillsboro, OR | June 25, 2014

I did my research before I went to the dealership. I knew what I wanted and everything about this car exceeded my expectations.

Love My Car

by hankafus from Tallahassee, Fl. | June 20, 2014

I've had my new 2014 Buick Encore one month today. I love the way it drives. I had an 2002 Buick Rendezvous before. I loved it, but I love my encore more. All the features are great. And the gas mileage is wonderful. I wanted a small SUV and the Encore is perfect.

Great Little Crossover

by CBS from CO | June 5, 2014

Nice ride, sleek and small crossover. Great in town car with nice amenities for the price. Interior is great and I especially like the "blind spot" alert.

Love the safety features with the premium model!!

by HattieB from McKinney, TX | June 1, 2014

I love the safety features: blind spot alert; front impact warning; front & rear park assist with cross traffic alerts. Plus the gas mileage is out of this world. After 5,000 miles, my mpg is at 31. That includes bumper to bumper freeway driving during rush hour. It was 31.7, but then summer and air conditioning came. Also, I had a couple days of severe traffic, where it took an hour to go one mile on the freeway. The 18" tires are very forgiving with TX curbs. I almost wish I had gotten a different color, but I remember my reasons for choosing the gunmetal grey. The brown/saddle seating were a big turn-off for me that I wanted to avoid at all costs. The grey and black interior are much more to my liking.

My Buick

by Nana from Chattanooga, ||Tn | May 31, 2014

My father and my husband's father drove Buick's.When we came across the Encore, I hesitated becaue I had not thought about buying a Buick, until I drove it. The car was tight and quiet and drove so smoothly it was a nobrainer which vehicle |I wanted. We were looking for a car that I would be comfortable in and my husband, also. Thiswasthe perfect vehiclebecause it wasn't too big for my 5 foot frame and not toolittle for my husband;s 6 foot frame.. I havehad myEncore for over 2 weeks now and everytime |I walk to it I smile. I LOVE my Encore and cannot brag enough about it. Thanks for the good work, |Buick... NancyMartin

Great Car to Drive

by Granny from Ocala, FL | May 23, 2014

My hubby and I bought our Encore a year and 6000+ miles ago and really love it. I fell in love with it before I got off the dealer's lot. So easy to handle. My hubby has always had trouble getting into cars because the seats were too low, but now the seats are no problem with our Encore. We have a couple of complaints however: The gauges are rather difficult to read because they are "hooded" on the dash. Also, there are no extensions on the visors like my old Buick had. When the sun shines in the side there is no way to shade our eyes. I had to buy a cheap clip-on visor which helps, but not as good as the extension on my old car. Just great for the two of us seniors,

love my zippy classy encore

by zip from Atkinson, NH | May 17, 2014

only had my premium encore few weeks but wow do I love this car!! I have the carbon black so sharp. love that Buick grill! I don't get the reviews it's sluggish I don't find that to be the case at all. it has great pick up we zip all over the place. actually find I have to watch my speed! easy to park the side rear warning system is & blind spot alert is amazing. The size is perfect for me & my husband. sorry all you negative reviewers from other sources, you are so off the mark. I had more trouble with the Chevy equinox visibility issues than with this car, which I've read as a negative. also read review not great on the highway, this car is fine on the highway, but I have no issue with pickup changing lanes. Another review made fun of the styling, Really are you kidding me this car is sharp & cute all at the same time, that's a personal opinion shouldn't come into play when reviewing for a major source.comparing the size to mini cooper well that's just stupid. this car is loaded & leather interior. my only negative is everyone says how quiet it is, I don't feel it's as quiet as their saying so I am going to check into that & that was the only reason I gave it 4 overall stars instead of 5. we really thought long & hard before deciding on the encore, we wanted to downsize from the equinox, but with the encore I feel we upgraded not in size but with everything else!! Just love my encore.

Impressed

by Downsizer from Washington state | April 25, 2014

I have a little over 2000 miles so far. This car has exeeded my expectations in every way. It doubled my MPG from my previous car. It is confident cruising at 70 over mountain passes and extremley comfortable for 4 adults along the way. I love the way I can connect my phone thru bluetooth and play it thru the Bose stereo. Everywhere I go people compliment me on its looks and can't believe its a Buick!

Gorgeous CUV, Fantastic MPG

by greymatt0r from Interstates of the good ol USA | April 24, 2014

I've had my 2014 Encore for little under a month and I am extremely satisfied with nearly every aspect of this CUV. First, I have the saddle/leather color interior and the Carbon Black paint version and it is THE meanest/sexiest looking vehicle in any parking lot. In under the month I've owned it I've already driven ~2500 miles and the MPG is fantastic. I'm averaging 33-38 MPG highway and~25 around town ^-^ I'm 23 and I've driven about a dozen vehicles and this Encore is the best handling (small wheelbase) and is tied for comfort at #1 only rivaled by my '96 LeSabre. The only downside to this CUV is the price averaging 4 grand more than its other CUV counterparts. The engine's power is also a bit deflating but I'd trade power for 38 MPG any day!