2015 Buick Encore

Starting MSRP

Overall

in LOVE

by Dyann from Fort Collins Colorado | April 18, 2016

I love everything about my Buick Encore! I really wanted something with AWD that could survive the rough roads and snow in Wyoming and Colorado while also getting great gas mileage-- and this was in! I bought my car used, so the only complaints is that my automatic starter doesn't work properly and sometimes the drivers side window malfunctions when being rolled up/down.

Tail Gate

by Buick Lover from Long Beach, CA | January 25, 2016

I totally forgot about the tail gate (lift gate) when looking at this car. . I love Buicks, but this is one feature that is a must have for me and this one does not have it. So I am trading it in on the Enclave or Cadillac SRX. I am a senior lady and absolutely need a power lift gate. Unfortunately Encore does not have this.

Luxury and Comfort

by Crazy of Encore from El Paso, TX | January 4, 2016

Beautiful inside and out, remote start is awesome. My new Encore is stylish and crazy comfortable !! Back up camera is safety feature included in all 2015 and newer models. Excellent idea, so are the blind spot indicators. I would definately recommend this car to friends and family.

Wasn't sure a Buick could be a family car...but

by Commuting mom from Texas | December 11, 2015

I looked in depth at several models before deciding on the Buick, and I think this model is definitely overlooked in the class. I have two kids, and there's plenty of room for all their stuff. The interior fabrics are sturdy and easy to clean, a must in my world. But there's enough high-end styling to make me feel like I didn't compromise quality to get a family car. Plus, the high seating means everybody can see out and the back seat is big enough I don't get kicked while driving.. The cab is very quiet and the suspension and steering responsive and stable. I'm not a speed demon, and so I'm perfectly happy with how the Buick performs on the highway and around the city. It's not the zippiest thing I've ever driven, but it's definitely a smooth ride with enough power to do what I want. Downsides: If you're going to offer an impressive array of standard features, you've got to include an automatic back lift gate. Also, the fan is pretty loud and there needs to be a USB port in the center console (the location of the port down front is awkward to access). Only had it a short time, so can't vouch for reliability. But I'd say it's a great car for those wanting a little luxury and size paired with decent gas mileage.

Like it

by Miss Missouri from Sacramento, Ca. | November 6, 2015

Love my new car, but I had to add some extras which made the price go up considerably. Probably overpaid a bit, but I got almost exactly what I wanted except the remote start works great but there is no heat or fan going, so the car doesn't heat up with the remote start. Disappointed in that feature. Other than that I'm a happy lady. By the way, the salesmen were really helpful.

Size and reliable features

by Cubic from West point, Ms | October 3, 2015

The car is perfect for a senior 70 years of age. I say that because I am a retired senior. The helpful features such as back up, side sensors and crossing lane. The car would be perfect for any one. It's just a perfect fit for me. Best vehicle I have ever owned.

Buick

by Daily Worker from Somerset, PA | September 23, 2015

Love my Buick and Love Woy Brothers Dealership The only Dealership in Somerset I will Deal With. Have been dealing with them for over 20 years.

Love this car!

by New Buick Owner from nj | September 18, 2015

So far I am extremely pleased with my new Encore. It rides quiet and is so comfortable. Just the car I was waiting for.

Great car

by Just a Guy from Phoenix, AZ | September 7, 2015

I purchased a 2013 Encore new and loved it. After a great cross country trip with it, my wife purchased a 2015 Encore. She loves it, I love it and it gets a lot of attention from a mix of people.

Lovin it!

by Drives like a Buick from Buffalo, NY | August 12, 2015

I have only had the vehicle for two weeks but am very satisfied with it to date. The ride is very smooth as you would expect from a Buick. It's a nice looking car and makes you proud to drive it.