2006 Buick LaCrosse

See Photos & Videos

Overall

BUICK Love it

by Love my BUICK American made from Georgia | September 12, 2013

I love my 2006 Buick Lacrosse, If I had to get another car I would buy the same car and try to find the same color, this car is so comfortable and so much leg room. It is awsome for long road trips.This is the best car I have ever own.!!!!!!!!

Lovin my Buick Lacross

by kimmie from Cincinnati | December 7, 2010

This is my second Buick , I recommend a buick if you want a reliable car. I have a Lacross and it is a comfortable car.great sound system, automatic start -up, heated seats and lots more stuff.

Best new car I ever have had.

by 2006 Lacross Owner from Des Moines, Iowa | April 12, 2010

3.6 motor is a real blast. Reminds me of the old big blocks of the 60s & 70s. Seating is very comfortable. I have a bad back and so I know what I am talking about. I use Royal Purple oil and I get 29-31 miles per gallon. The leather seats are great.

Exceptional vehicle.

by cw from Freeport, Illinois | January 5, 2009

Have always had Buick Park Avenues before and other than it being a bit smaller it easily compares to them. Very pleased with my first 2006 LaCrosse and just recently purchased a seconded car, a twin, for my wife.

A Perfect Gift from My Husband

by Buick Fan from Davis, CA | December 28, 2007

A month after getting married my husband bought me a new 2006 Buick LaCrosse CXL with leather interior, rear folding seats, and above all OnStar. After driving the car for 1,000 miles and getting water spots on the exterior we decided to get PermaGuard added to both the interior and exterior of the car (after getting the water spots acid washed off). The perma guard gives us the assurance that the car will maintain its beauty for many years to come. My Buick is not meant to be driven with the same handling as my husband's Pontiac G6. Rather than make quick sport like manuevers I drive my Buick sedately ever conscious of approaching stop signs and lights so there is no need to slam on the breaks, and I drive at a crawl over speed bumps. There is simply no need to drive fast in the Buick, although when necessary it can haul. The car is a luxury to drive as it is spacious with plenty of leg room for passengers and in 32 degree weather my passengers and I feel sheltered and protected from the outside elements. The sound system is excellent especially since I am in my mid 20s and prefer more bass than treble. I say turn up the volume and let the car's sound system bump. I have used OnStar on several occassions due to my poor navigation skills (i.e. missing freeway exits or entrances and making wrong turns.) The handsfree calling is essential to have although it is expensive. Rear-folding seats has been helpful to have to accomodate for more luggage than passengers. Dual-climate control is essential when I want my side warmer and my husband wants his side cooler or vice versa. Gas mileage is good and OnStar informs me when I need an oil change and tire rotation even though I prefer to have these services done every 3,000 miles. I recommend this car only to those who appreciate Buick's cars, because there are those who prefer sport or hybrid cars.

Most Comfortable/Quickest Vehicle I have Owned

by Hitman1970 from Clarksville, TN | November 19, 2006

Replaced a 2001 Hyundai Elantra GT with a Black (Grey Leather interior) CXS. Great vehicle through and through. Handles extremely well in all conditions. Would recommend this car to anyone looking for a great premium sedan. XM satellite radio and Harmon Kadon sound system are excellent. Onstar features are nice to have. Very comfortable interior. Excellent trunk space. Perfect small family vehicle.

Luxury for the Rest of Us

by Albert from Burke, VA | August 30, 2006

We are very satisfied with our LaCrosse. We replaced another Buick - our '92 Skylark and the LaCrosse lives up to all our expectations. Our favorite features include: * The styling * OnStar * The air conditioner (excellent) * The interior controls (well designed)

Review by Anu

by Anu from Mt.Prospect | June 2, 2006

Brave Boys Buys Buick. Lovely Lives Likes LaCrosse. With this combo imagine a ride....Its just awesome. Anything else do you need to know? You may express more on it when you own it.

Meet Betty, the Flying Carpet

by Business Traveler from Chicago, IL | May 19, 2006

I rented this car on a recent trip and found it capable and comfortable for highway cruising. My LaCrosse (her name was Betty) came equipped with satellite radio, and I gotta say that feature was pretty sweet. Betty's around-town handling left something to be desired, though. With a obliging engine and boaty steering, she handled like a flying carpet. This is both a positive and a negative thing, depending on your preference. My impression of the car was shaded by the fact that I prefer smaller cars with firm handling. If you need a roomy sedan with lots of juice for long highway jaunts and don't mind being distanced from the handling, this might be the car for you.

Love my Lacrosse

by Buick Lover from Peru, New York | May 18, 2006

This car has good pick up, great smooth ride, and is very quiet. The only cons that i found with it are, no handle for the trunk, needs better gas mileage, and parking is a bit tricky. Otherwise, i absolutely love my car.

Featured Services for this Buick LaCrosse